Democrats projected to retake the House but not the Senate

As I predicted, and many right-wing people here disputed, Democrats are projected to retake the House. Sadly I was also correct and it appears the Senate will remain under the control of the trump-mcconnell evil empire.

Now let's see those tax returns donnie! And how about reopening the Russia investigation in the House?

Here is a link from faux I mean fox news for all you deep state believers out there.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/po...ook-for-telltale-signs-of-potential-blue-wave

I can't stand Trump. I throw up a little in my mouth when I see or hear him. Put him and Hannity together, and I get bulimic. But...I hope the democrats DON'T go after tax returns, or Russians or anything else. I hope they introduce legislation. I hope they work for the country. If the Republicans in the Senate want to obstruct - use that in the 2020 campaign. But if they focus on Russia and tax returns, then they are no better than the Republicans they replaced, who focused on emails and Benghazi, and they will almost guarantee that the Republicans will retake the house in 2020..

And forget about impeachment - you have to look at who would take over if Trump is impeached. Trump is bad - Pence is worse. It would open the door to an American theocracy.

Smart enough to know that your use of 'you're' is misspelled. It's never too late to go back to school. Good luck! That is all I have to say about that.
I figured you wouldn't have much of a retort (that's come back) spelling errors are base libtarded, I've already been to school, and the military, how about you? Working at USuckAir as a ramper says not so much.

3BDBF792-4B9D-47F5-9DA9-405AE94B76C6.jpeg
I can't stand Trump. I throw up a little in my mouth when I see or hear him...

I can't stand Trump. I throw up a little in my mouth when I see or hear him. Put him and Hannity together, and I get bulimic. But...I hope the democrats DON'T go after tax returns, or Russians or anything else. I hope they introduce legislation. I hope they work for the country. If the Republicans in the Senate want to obstruct - use that in the 2020 campaign. But if they focus on Russia and tax returns, then they are no better than the Republicans they replaced, who focused on emails and Benghazi, and they will almost guarantee that the Republicans will retake the house in 2020..

And forget about impeachment - you have to look at who would take over if Trump is impeached. Trump is bad - Pence is worse. It would open the door to an American theocracy.
He can't stand you either, a weak minded communist that wants everything to be controlled by the government. The VA and failed Obammy Care are not enough, you want more government stupidity. Take a look at Canada, need surgery for a bad hip or knee, wait for months. Your a fool if you think it will be different here.

The Hildabeast and her illegal email server was a multiple felony that would have anybody else in Fort Leavenworth for 20 years or better. Bengazi was a travesty, she was totally incompetent and then lied about it after 4 heroes died. She should have been tried, convicted, and hung by the neck until dead. If Trump commits anything like that I will say the same.

Your in dream land if you think the Trump hating libtards will do anything constructive with the House for their short lived time in power. We all saw what the morons did to Justice Kanvanaugh, off the hook Demoncrats bent on revenge because Hilldabeast lost to Trump in 2016. They will lose it all again if they go down that road, and they surely will. Mad Maxie and Pinhead Pelosi are that dumb. I really can't wait to watch the show.

KCFrier, pack up your bicycles and insanity, head to Canada before 2020, when Trump wins 4 more years. Or suffer the sad existence of being called "Ralph" for the next 6 years of your miserable life KCFrier.

Take Rosie, Hanoi Jane, and Babs with you....good riddance.

All,

Posts in the Water Cooler may be given a wider latitude than in other forums, but even it has its limits. If you can not control yourself, you cannot post. Repeat offenders will earn a trip to the cornfield. It’s really that simple.

Latest posts