Democrats projected to retake the House but not the Senate

Eat your hearts out libs!!!
45640764_10210548018691163_8789541758267555840_n.jpg

So...you're saying that the democrats SHOULD start demanding tax returns and starting more investigations into Trump and Russia? I said that they shouldn't

Nope.....I said Mueller is the man.....dems said so. Why will they now want to step on his toes? Especially if he's found nothing? They will go bonkers now....LOL

Here's mine - it won't work and we don't have the money to pay for it. Any other questions?
If we have the money to put them up we have the money for the wall. Yes, it will work. Ask all your libtard celebrities that surround their mansions with walls and walk around with their armed security guards.

Trump skips centennial memorial to WWI fallen soldiers in France. It was raining. Bone spurs must have been acting up..

If we have the money to put them up we have the money for the wall. Yes, it will work. Ask all your libtard celebrities that surround their mansions with walls and walk around with their armed security guards.
Thousands of cubans in homemade rafts traversed an narrow 90 mile corridor between Cuba and Key West and dodged state of the art Coast Guard cutters. Are you telling me Mexican's can't build rafts? Or rent boats and swim to shore? How many mansions have grounds that are 2,000 miles long? That's the lamest argument for walls that you can give. The average mansion would require a fence and 4 guards to totally protect it - one at each corner of the property. How many guards would it take to be in line-of-site distance to get a climber or a digger?

Thousands of cubans in homemade rafts traversed an narrow 90 mile corridor between Cuba and Key West and dodged state of the art Coast Guard cutters. Are you telling me Mexican's can't build rafts? Or rent boats and swim to shore? How many mansions have grounds that are 2,000 miles long? That's the lamest argument for walls that you can give. The average mansion would require a fence and 4 guards to totally protect it - one at each corner of the property. How many guards would it take to be in line-of-site distance to get a climber or a digger?
If it’s built right there is no climbing. You can find the diggers as well. Don’t be an idiot, it will be a major deterrent. What is being done now isn’t working. So let them build rafts.

If it’s built right there is no climbing. You can find the diggers as well. Don’t be an idiot, it will be a major deterrent. What is being done now isn’t working. So let them build rafts.

At what cost. Care to do a cost analysis on building a wall and providing armed security around a 2 acre lot versus building a wall and providing armed security with line of site distance along a couple of thousand miles? HOw much more should we borrow.

At what cost. Care to do a cost analysis on building a wall and providing armed security around a 2 acre lot versus building a wall and providing armed security with line of site distance along a couple of thousand miles? HOw much more should we borrow.
The cost is immaterial when it comes to the sovereignty and safety of the nation. Who cares if it cost ten, twenty or fifty billion. We have spent seventeen trillion in Iraq. Just gave them a hundred and fifty billion for the hell of it. It is estimated that one third of American children that get trapped into sex trafficking are smuggled across the southern border. What dollar value do you put on their lives?

KCFLyer you love to talk about the cost of the wall but you never speak of the cost of illegal immigration.

How much do you think it cost to educate millions of anchor babies from kindergarten till 12 grade?? That is just ONE of MANY costs.