Democrats the gift that keeps on giving thread.

That's it?..... Come on!...... When facts seem to fail you, you resort to names?
87479466_2022599901206511_2123436177649303552_n.jpg
Get that beem out of your eye cowboy.
Your MasterBater is the biggest liar known to humankind.
I resort to names?
Check you own posts cowgirl and get back 2 me.
xUT

Thanks pete, your posts and retorts are hallow.
You do know you are the clown here, you and insp4.
Just throw crap out and see if it sticks.
Too bad facts prove your a lying troll....
Oh My...:eek:

Oh my is right. For a grown man, your hissy fits and meltdowns are embarrassing. What happen? Did you self deport your testicular fortitude for feelings?

Hey xUT! This is a statement from the guy you say you'll vote for!...... BIDEN: “For folks in the working class, they will, in fact, we’ll increase their premiums… The public option will be available in my plan. We’ll make sure it’s not quality, we’ll make sure it’s only affordable..."

Hey xUT! This is a statement from the guy you say you'll vote for!...... BIDEN: “For folks in the working class, they will, in fact, we’ll increase their premiums… The public option will be available in my plan. We’ll make sure it’s not quality, we’ll make sure it’s only affordable..."
Thanks, I could get that from Hannity too.
But he is a liar just like his master.
He's probably trolling for one of those awards that t-rump is handing out like candy.
Did you and your girls get your name in the hat?
Looking 4 U girls getting a potass kudo for being a dildo.
xUT

Thanks, I could get that from Hannity too.
But he is a liar just like his master.
He's probably trolling for one of those awards that t-rump is handing out like candy.
Did you and your girls get your name in the hat?
Looking 4 U girls getting a potass kudo for being a dildo.
xUT

Damn dude, you are the most sour and bitter person. You’re living in the best of times and you walk around with a cloud over your head. Get help brotha!

Any truth to this?

https://dailycaller.com/2020/03/24/...q_Gl7AGwsnGe0ZFoMPBlWH1T-yGY4KjB-Ji3w8YxaGxt4

Tucked into page 148 of the roughly 1,400-page bill, the stipulation allocates “an additional amount for ‘Migration and Refugee Assistance’, $300,000,000, to remain available until expended, for necessary expenses to prevent, prepare for, and respond to coronavirus.”

“Tax credits for solar energy and wind energy. Provisions to force employers to give special new treatment to Big Labor. And listen to this — new emissions standards for the airlines. Are you kidding me?” McConnell said.

Then I came across this. Anyone have the WHOLE video and not just the part the poster wants us to see.

Collateral damage for those that don't share our views? What does that mean?