Democrats the gift that keeps on giving thread.

So contributing NOTHING to the conversation is his "style"? Some style.

Can he smell the fires of the small businesses and homes the left has burned down? in their own communities?
I'm not on the Watercooler to often but I've notice Bears only answers questions that he wants to and ignores the others making his opinions irrelevant at least to me. So I imagine he will go on supporting lawlessness,of course until something happens to him

TL needs to hit the Bleach Bottle soon.
Don't believe me ?
The eyebrows Never Lie.
Who cares Bears? Women changing hair color is nothing new. Hell in the last month I have seen pink and green hair. Really what is your point?

And before you embarrass yourself with some so-called expertise on Blondes, my late Girlfriend was a 1000% ALL natural Blonde, AND I (thankfully) have a 3 year old Great Granddaughter, who is 'Platinum' !
Yes my hair was white when I was born, as I aged it turned dark brown. Now I am getting a bit of grey. Maybe she will keep the hair color as she ages maybe not.

Last edited:
I'm not on the Watercooler to often but I've notice Bears only answers questions that he wants to and ignores the others making his opinions irrelevant at least to me. So I imagine he will go on supporting lawlessness,of course until something happens to him
EZW9djGWsAABUvi
EZW9dl0XsAE2sHU