Democrats the gift that keeps on giving thread.

Want to tell me what the hell you are talking about?

I don't feel like decoding your vague comments.

I am a busy man I have things to do.

It doesn't matter. Trump broke them, they have been reduced to scared child like thought process, bursts of laughter following by burst of tears.

Please keep in mind what is "really" happening here people!!!
124571063_1751155678371684_8039828209407629472_n.jpg

So, has everyone forgotten about Barr, and the Durum investigation? So what happens if they drop a bomb shell before any so call transition?......... Do I feel it well happen? Don't know! ........... Could be! Something to think about! And by the way, listen to this it would seem the "Clinton Foundation" is back again!

It doesn't matter. Trump broke them, they have been reduced to scared child like thought process, bursts of laughter following by burst of tears.
You should move this to the humor thread. Sorry, we don't have a stupid thread or a liar thread.
If we had them, I am absolutely sure you would be a 'contributor' in memes.
BRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
BxUT

You should move this to the humor thread. Sorry, we don't have a stupid thread or a liar thread.
If we had them, I am absolutely sure you would be a 'contributor' in memes.
BRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
BxUT

Says the clown who has a melt down, rapid posts lame meme's (often posts same ones) like a toddler with Tourette's.

Says the clown who has a melt down, rapid posts lame meme's (often posts same ones) like a toddler with Tourette's.
You so funny. the Tourette's implication is soo stupid... Where did this come from? Are you taking your meds?
BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

You so funny. the Tourette's implication is soo stupid... Where did this come from? Are you taking your meds?
BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Obviously you’re have a Tourette's episode right there.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/worl...mate-lawsuit/ar-BB1bu5h7?ocid=iehp&li=BBnb7Kz

European states ordered to respond to youth activists' climate lawsuit

The plaintiffs – four children and two young adults from Portugal – argue tougher climate action is needed to safeguard their future physical and mental wellbeing, to prevent discrimination against the young and protect their rights to exercise outdoors and live without anxiety.

I mean you have to laugh at the absurdity of it. Maybe they can start an after school special with Greta Thunberg and take turns yelling and chastising the audience as they put on their best angry face.

Surely we should show reverence to their "superior" expertise regarding climate change.

Only the left could turn "climate change" into some form of discrimination.

The left, idiots and fools through and through.

127949-alrhlfskvl-1569392452.jpg

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/m...virus-spikes/ar-BB1bsDMl?ocid=iehp&li=BBnb7Kz

Republicans blame the lapse in benefits on House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, who they say has sabotaged negotiations by holding firm to her demands for a multitrillion-dollar deal.

“Unfortunately for American workers, families, and small businesses, Speaker Pelosi has been too busy appeasing her far-left Members by prioritizing a radical wish list that is unrelated to COVID-19," Rep. Virginia Foxx of North Carolina, the top Republican on the House Education and Labor Committee, said in a statement. She "has abandoned the needs of hardworking Americans by refusing to offer a responsible COVID relief package."

Just another leftist attempt at a power grab at the expense of the American people.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...tion-outcome/ar-BB1bxg89?ocid=iehp&li=BBnb7Kz

“To date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have affected a different outcome in the election,” Barr told the AP.

Most claims of fraud are very particularized to a particular set of circumstances or actors or conduct. They are not systemic allegations and. And those have been run down; they are being run down,” Barr said. “Some have been broad and potentially cover a few thousand votes. They have been followed up on."

Great. So he just admitted there WAS voter fraud. When do the arrest start?