Democrats the gift that keeps on giving thread.

And FBI confiscated the radar record too.....imagine that.
I don't pretend to know FBI procedures and protocols but if an accusation was made then perhaps it is part of a routine investigation to seize control of possible evidence pending an investigation.

I don't automatically assume it is a coverup.

I find it interesting that pilots both civilian and military as well as numerous people on ground saw something going up n then the 747 blew apart.
Where did you source this info from?

I don't pretend to know FBI procedures and protocols but if an accusation was made then perhaps it is part of a routine investigation to seize control of possible evidence pending an investigation.

Wikipedia. Link on this site. Think it was early pages on here. Ill try to find it

I never heard bout that. I find it interesting that pilots both civilian and military as well as numerous people on ground saw something going up n then the 747 blew apart.
You ever check this guy out or see his documentary?

Lot of 'inconsistencies' analyzed in the documentary.

Link in my post yesterday in the TWA 800 thread

Last edited:
You ever check this guy out or see his documentary?

Lot of 'inconsistencies' analyzed in the documentary.

Link in my post yesterday in the TWA 800 thread
delldude there are always "inconsistencies". It is part of the human condition.

So you won't consider looking at professionals questioning existing evidence? And, I must say, fairly convincing data.
Of course I would consider it.

That being said at times even experts disagree, sometimes with motive. Climate change for instance.

I think we can all agree the scientific method has been compromised in favor of agendas and narratives.