Democrats the gift that keeps on giving thread.

That klan still predominant in the south statement Kc is straight up bullshit ,just an example of you overreaching to try and get yourself over

That klan still predominant in the south statement Kc is straight up bullshit ,just an example of you overreaching to try and get yourself over
When did it go away, and who were those guys in hoods in Charlottesville

And buy predominant, I don't mean there are weekly gatherings at the courthouse...I am saying that you are more likely to be able to find a Klavern in Georgia than you are in North Dakota.

FWIW, several years ago when I was in Georgia visiting my uncle, there was a "cross burning" just outside of his town (Conyers GA, Atlanta suburb). Was that the boy scouts?

And buy predominant, I don't mean there are weekly gatherings at the courthouse...I am saying that you are more likely to be able to find a Klavern in Georgia than you are in North Dakota.

FWIW, several years ago when I was in Georgia visiting my uncle, there was a "cross burning" just outside of his town (Conyers GA, Atlanta suburb). Was that the boy scouts?

I would say nice try but it wasn’t it was dumb sorta like whoever rated it a winner.

pre·dom·i·nant
/prəˈdämənənt/
adjective
  1. present as the strongest or main element.
    "its predominant color was white"
    synonyms: main, chief, principal, most important, of greatest importance, primary, prime, overriding, uppermost, central, cardinal, leading, top-tier, foremost, key, paramount, preponderant, prevailing; More
    • having or exerting control or power.
      "the predominant political forces"
      synonyms: controlling, in control, dominant, predominating, more/most powerful, more/most important, preeminent, ascendant, superior, in the ascendancy, ruling, leading, principal, chief, main, supreme, prevalent; More

So get out of here with that weak azz attempt to support your narrative you just sited a couple of scattered examples.

I would say nice try but it wasn’t it was dumb sorta like whoever rated it a winner.

pre·dom·i·nant
/prəˈdämənənt/
adjective
  1. present as the strongest or main element.
    "its predominant color was white"
    synonyms: main, chief, principal, most important, of greatest importance, primary, prime, overriding, uppermost, central, cardinal, leading, top-tier, foremost, key, paramount, preponderant, prevailing; More
    • having or exerting control or power.
      "the predominant political forces"
      synonyms: controlling, in control, dominant, predominating, more/most powerful, more/most important, preeminent, ascendant, superior, in the ascendancy, ruling, leading, principal, chief, main, supreme, prevalent; More

So get out of here with that weak azz attempt to support your narrative you just sited a couple of scattered examples.

Allow me to correct my statement...KKK Klaverns are predominantly found in the south.

Just point and laugh. They will look over their shoulders to see who is being laughed at.

Laughing at Tinkerbell nitwits like you.

giphy.gif

There was a cross burning you attended.?

Its amazing how in your lifetime you have experienced every tired liberal talking point/stereotype/trope.

Either you are an outlier....or just a liar.

I'm guessing you're just a liar.

Latest posts