Democrats.....the gift that keeps on giving

Glenn Quagmire said:
Is yhat incoherent thought is your specialty.

That's rich coming from you...who cant even construct a coherent sentence.

Breaking MSLSD News: Libtard looses teeth from brushing with Preperation H, scares homeless in tent city. Guns may be needed in the Gun Free Under the Bridge Zone.

Reactions: 1 person
Glenn Quagmire said:
Is yhat incoherent thought is your specialty.
I leave out one comma, and libtards meltdown, one who can't even mutter a 3 sentence thought. Here, is this better Quagtard? "Radical libtard march: or; or, Jesse Watters interviews. (The...oh no, I forgot) No teeth libtard is the best, or . "I take all I can from the government".
Does that meet your perfect cartoon standards Quagtard? How about the one-line Wonder Mutt? Can't write more than a 2-3 sentence quips of moronic bovine excrement.

I guess the Watters video got to ya, if all you idiots got is minor grammar snafus. Wonder Mutter can't articulate a simple paragraph. Spendid job....it's no wonder the libards failed for almost 8 years.

Reactions: 2 people
obama-re-elected-meme-generator-you-mad-bro-2c12c3.jpg

Reactions: 3 people
Hackman said:
Breaking MSLSD News: Libtard looses teeth from brushing with Preperation H, scares homeless in tent city. Guns may be needed in the Gun Free Under the Bridge Zone.
hummina hummina:

A phrase used to convey confusion. Phrase usually said after someone says something to someone, and that other someone was not listening.

Reactions: 3 people
Glenn Quagmire said:
hummina hummina:

A phrase used to convey confusion. Phrase usually said after someone says something to someone, and that other someone was not listening.

You should know, you mastered it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKXjk3JexSg

Reactions: 2 people
Nope, I expected the nit picky libtards that are wound up like Chinese cat in a all-u-can-eat kitchen.

The Hildabeast got smoked to unelectable Bernout in Wisco tonite. When she goes finally to prison, the knashing of teeth will be on the rise, like a active volcano.

Just expect the backlash libtards.

Glenn Quagmire said:
hummina hummina:
Your not talking about your childhood when your mom was doing that to you? She conveys confusion, then locks you outside stopping your ramblings of nonsense. Poor kid.