Democrats Threaten Government Shutdown Without DACA Fix

Keep MeriKa Great, all while hiring foreign workers under the H2B visa program for his properties.

What a hypocrite...

https://www.ilwu.org

" An 'Injury' to one, is an 'Injury' to ALL " !

By a 2/3rd's yes vote, the Whole WEST COAST contract is extended until July/2022.

This will include Large annual raises, More pension contributions, And ( OF COURSE ), continued FREE HEALTHCARE !!

It's called " BALLS, fellow 'coolers', BIG BIG BALLS !! (Or ' HAMMER LOCK ', if you prefer. ) !!

Union strong, making a living off of slave labor produced goods imported to the USA.
What were you saying about being a hypocrite?

What were you saying about being a hypocrite?

That's your defense?

LaughingPig.gif

I don't need a defense.

I never saw a statement that Trump violated American immigration law, only that he wanted to hire people under the H-1B Visa program.

Per Wikipedia

H-1B and path to permanent residency. Even though the H-1B visa is a non-immigrant visa, it is one of the few temporary visa categories recognized as dual intent, meaning an H-1B holder can have legal immigration intent (apply for and obtain the green card) while still a holder of the H-1B visa.

This should tell you Trump does not have a problem with immigration, he has a problem with ILLEGAL immigration, and so do I.

Last edited:
Just like I said in the other thread
We have immigration laws. I expect them to be enforced.

When you have government officials that are supposed to represent the citizens of the United States weaponizing the budget against the interest of it's own people your damn right I have a problem with it.

Last edited:
I don't need a defense.

I never saw a statement that Trump violated American immigration law, only that he wanted to hire people under the H-1B Visa program.

Per Wikipedia

H-1B and path to permanent residency. Even though the H-1B visa is a non-immigrant visa, it is one of the few temporary visa categories recognized as dual intent, meaning an H-1B holder can have legal immigration intent (apply for and obtain the green card) while still a holder of the H-1B visa.

This should tell you Trump does not have a problem with immigration, he has a problem with ILLEGAL immigration, and so do I.

H1B is for professionals.
The influx of H1B visas killed my side job as they worked for $20 and I used to get $100 for database programming. I live in Silicon Valley so don't even try to tell me about how great the H1B visas are.

H1B visa 'program' outsourced jobs that could have been performed here, but at a higher cost.
Apparently, you do not know anything.

H2B
is for minimum wage worker bees (waiters/waitresses, cleaners, etc...)

At least know what you are talking about when you speak.

You didn't even read the link I 'provided' you and run your mouth.

Yep, typical Trump apologist, if you don't know, lie, deflect and blame someone else.

No, he never violated any 'law' but he promised to bring jobs back to MeriKa all the while outsourcing his business dealings.

I don't know if he is a hypocrite or lair, I think both.

Sometimes, you talk like you have a brain. This certainly isn't one of them.

Last edited:
Thanks for the red Albert... You are so predictable.
Ignorant, but predictable.
Love U Man...:D
You are such a one way,self centered spoiled little hypocrite keep patting yourself on the back. I don't think I've ever seen someone more insecure. Are you going to report this post because you don't like the content?Wittle Xut has to be big man on forum