Demonstrations !

Aug 20, 2002
www.usaviation.com
I was watching the Harrisburg,PA Demonstrations And was looking for the people 6 ft. APART.
NONE were to found !

What i did observe, were people close enough that if Anyone FARTED, EVERYONE got a good WHIFF !

Additionally, I viewed 5 types of people, judging from their signs.

* ALL white people. Hardly a slice of the population of a City the size of Harrisburge,PA !
* "Some' people with "open up PA. to Work !
* Lemmings with MAGA Hats!
* Many signs decrying ABORTION!
* Many signs decrying Gay Marriage !
* Many, Many signs about (AWOL) JESUS !

And here I was expecting to see information about a KILLER in our midst !!

Silly me.

And Though it's been attempted a zillion times, without success, THERE IS NO CURE FOR "FIXING STUPID" !!

M A G A.

M anipulate....... A nd........ D iscredit......... A uthentic.... - (Factual Information) !!

I was watching the Harrisburg,PA Demonstrations And was looking for the people 6 ft. APART.
NONE were to found !

What i did observe, were people close enough that if Anyone FARTED, EVERYONE got a good WHIFF !

Additionally, I viewed 5 types of people, judging from their signs.

* ALL white people. Hardly a slice of the population of a City the size of Harrisburge,PA !
* "Some' people with "open up PA. to Work !
* Lemmings with MAGA Hats!
* Many signs decrying ABORTION!
* Many signs decrying Gay Marriage !
* Many, Many signs about (AWOL) JESUS !

And here I was expecting to see information about a KILLER in our midst !!

Silly me.

And Though it's been attempted a zillion times, without success, THERE IS NO CURE FOR "FIXING STUPID" !!

M A G A.

M anipulate....... A nd........ D iscredit......... A uthentic.... - (Factual Information) !!
So what did you expect ........ ANTIFA?

Reactions: Zom JFK

Insp69,

The C D C now expects this coming covid19 in around this years holidays ( NOV/DEC), which will collide with the annual "flu season", to be More SEVERE !

Now EINSTEIN, how do you LIKE them APPLES ?????

By the way, what is the name of YOUR (local) FREEDOM FOUNDATION ????

ANTIFA? Yeah they are the new brown shirts. The only difference between them is the brown shirts were tough. ANTIFA will throw a rock at your girlfriend and then run to hide behind the cops when you try to get at them.

Insp69,

The C D C now expects this coming covid19 in around this years holidays ( NOV/DEC), which will collide with the annual "flu season", to be More SEVERE !

Now EINSTEIN, how do you LIKE them APPLES ?????

By the way, what is the name of YOUR (local) FREEDOM FOUNDATION ????
Oh really? Right in time for the elections?........ More wishful thinking?....... How convenient!

So, all those people who came out for a protest are suddenly going to be infected? By who, pray tell?.... They were all self-quarantined for three or four weeks. According to science (your new religion?), they'd all be beyond the known point of being contagious, no?

So, all those people who came out for a protest are suddenly going to be infected? By who, pray tell?.... They were all self-quarantined for three or four weeks. According to science (your new religion?), they'd all be beyond the known point of being contagious, no?

Doubtful, there’s a 3-4 week incubation period anyways. People are more inclined to get it in confined spaces rather in open areas.

Recent studies showed why New York has over half the United States total infections is because they took too long to close down the subways.

By WHO ?
By just ONE person who doesn't fall into the category of your so-called BRILLIANT DEDUCTION,....... T H A T' S W H O !!

By WHO ?
By just ONE person who doesn't fall into the category of your so-called BRILLIANT DEDUCTION,....... T H A T' S W H O !!
So the sky is falling! ....... My! My! My! And what is the recovery rate? About 98-99% And what is the rate of those without any symptoms? About the same! Maybe a little lower.......... And to put it all into perspective, what are the chances that there is even one who is a carrier of the virus in that group?....... So much for your "BRILLIANT, but shocking," come back!

By WHO ?
you really should give CNN some credit for all this stupidity you’ve been spouting your mouth about the last couple weeks, unless you just don’t care people think you’re this dumb on your on.

You're assuming they’ve all been self-quarantining...

OMG.
Imagine, someone from Charlotte, NC, pontificating on the word DUMB !!!!
thanks for making my point you piece of chit. You’re the dumbest mfer on here and it’s not even close.
You post some daily flame bait thread of course nothing is ever done about it . We all know why on a message board like this site hits are king.
I’ve been to New Hampshire numerous times most of the residents are like you couldn’t spell cat if spotted the c and the t.
Carry on simpleton I’ll go back to ignoring posters with an iq under 70