Demonstrations !

Yes I would've. But seriously, NOT 1 Asian face, NOT 1 Black face, NOT 1 Hispanic face, WHICH by the way, is what a slice of America looks like, EVEN in OK. !
Hard to accept that as fact if you were not there.

That is not to say I am dismissing your claim however, the public has been proven victim to manipulation due to camera tricks before. It is very possible there were many minorities there but the media took pains not to include them in the footage because having them visible did not mesh with the narrative.

Hard to accept that as fact if you were not there.

That is not to say I am dismissing your claim however, the public has been proven victim to manipulation due to camera tricks before. It is very possible there were many minorities there but the media took pains not to include them in the footage because having them visible did not mesh with the narrative.

And is NOT the opposite, True ?

The opposite of true is TRUMP and his minions...
aaIgot.jpg

Meaning, your saying camera tricks are being used.
The opposite, (meaning) that there are no tricks being used
Maybe but, we don't know because neither one of us was there.

We both know the media has a history of sensationalizing and outright lying to the public.

I have totally lost faith in the media.

And before you say anything my loss of faith in the media was long before Trump. After the truth came out about Michael Brown that pretty much destroyed any trust I had in the media (and I was disenchanted with them LONG before that). The media caused a lot of destruction, injuries, and loss of life over a series of lies. Our press take all the benefits of free press and none of the responsibility of it. The worst part is the public puts up with it.