Departing politics:

He! this thread is meant be non-political! But you all can't seem to break away from it even for a sort time!
59873570_10218494514345232_1819807703791304704_n.jpg

Talk to La. My comments were about republican policies thay may have contributed tot he Max issue. La discovered the color and font buttons.

YOu lost me on that one. But...here's another interesting video

In my twenty years as an Inspector, I've seen how the FAA and a major Airline interreact....... Sometimes good! Other times, not so much!

He! this thread is meant be non-political! But you all can't seem to break away from it even for a sort time!
Yes I tried to break away from it.
Anyway I am done talking about this subject in this thread. You want to discuss the FAA more fine. If you want to discuss this topic more start an appropriate titled thread.
Only to have KCFlyer respond with this.
One more time - do YOU think that YOUR kid will do better than you?
Then make accusations and denying his part.
Talk to La. My comments were about republican policies thay may have contributed tot he Max issue. La discovered the color and font buttons.
KCFlyer are you the pot or kettle today?

Yes I tried to break away from it.Only to have KCFlyer respond with this.Then make accusations and denying his part.KCFlyer are you the pot or kettle today?
I don't know. I DO know that I wasn't the one who brought up the green new deal or immigration or white supremacy or generated a very colorful post about how much better each generation has it than the one before. Oh yeah....and then a post about the economy under Trump. I believe THOSE posts have your name attached to them. I didn't see many things from you trying to steer this back to the topic of the Max.

All I did was respond to your inane posts that had nothing to do with this topic. I "got political" because I believe that certain policies may well have led to this situation. But....my apolgoies for kicking it all off by asking what in the hell white supremacy had to do with the 737 Max.

You take it WAY off topic and blame me for responding to your idiotic posts. Try this in the future....if the topic is about the 737 Max, try to avoid making posts about immigration, Trump, the green new deal, and white supremacy.

Just keep telling yourself that KCFlyer.

Typical liberal, can't accept personal responsibility.
Could you tell me what prompted you to post about the green new deal, white supremacy Immigration and Trump? will you accept the personal responsibility of introducing issues that had ZERO to do with the thread?

Again.....

Might I ask why you initially grabbed the wheel and yanked this tread way out in left field by posting about the green new deal, immigration, white supremacy and Donald Trump in the first place? Are you unable to accept the responsibility taking this thread so far off the rails and then trying to blame someone ELSE for doing that. And to support your argument, you post "I'm tired of talking about this subject in this thread" It begs the question....why the HELL did you bring it up in this thread in the FIRST place.

A man admits his mistakes. My mistake was responding to your inane comments that had nothing to do with the topic. Are you man enough ro admit that YOU are responsible for taking it off track in the first place?

My "political" comments were directly related to the FAA, Boeing, The Max, and the actions of republicans for getting rid of regulations and turning over much of the certification of aircraft to manufacturers.

Here is your first post in this thread. All fine and good until you got to the bottom. Then you start talingabout the green new deal]

Departing politics:

The thread is drifting out of it's lane. Then there was your second post, which IMMEDIATELY followed the previous post was this rant regarding immigratin

Departing politics:

Well into heading off the road - until we get to your THIRD post, again, IMMEDIATELY following the two previous comments

Departing politics:

And what do you know...we are in the weeds. Look who took it there.

So I admit....I made a mistake in responding to any of your posts. THat's my bad. But are you man enough to admit that YOU are responsible for taking this off track? Or does your response when you are called out on it still remain:

I But....my apolgoies for kicking it all off by asking what in the hell white supremacy had to do with the 737 Max.

Guess you weren't aware, the original design was made to spec for the Imperial Wizard and was going be known as 'Klan Force One'. However, due to declining membership and the rise of Antifa on the left, budget restraints caused a huge make over of the original design spec.

85050_1226002042.jpg

Might I ask why you initially grabbed the wheel and yanked this tread way out in left field by posting about the green new deal, immigration, white supremacy and Donald Trump in the first place? Are you unable to accept the responsibility taking this thread so far off the rails and then trying to blame someone ELSE for doing that. And to support your argument, you post "I'm tired of talking about this subject in this thread" It begs the question....why the HELL did you bring it up in this thread in the FIRST place.

A man admits his mistakes. My mistake was responding to your inane comments that had nothing to do with the topic. Are you man enough ro admit that YOU are responsible for taking it off track in the first place?

My "political" comments were directly related to the FAA, Boeing, The Max, and the actions of republicans for getting rid of regulations and turning over much of the certification of aircraft to manufacturers.

Here is your first post in this thread. All fine and good until you got to the bottom. Then you start talingabout the green new deal]

Departing politics:

The thread is drifting out of it's lane. Then there was your second post, which IMMEDIATELY followed the previous post was this rant regarding immigratin

Departing politics:

Well into heading off the road - until we get to your THIRD post, again, IMMEDIATELY following the two previous comments

Departing politics:

And what do you know...we are in the weeds. Look who took it there.

So I admit....I made a mistake in responding to any of your posts. THat's my bad. But are you man enough to admit that YOU are responsible for taking this off track? Or does your response when you are called out on it still remain:

KCFLyer...... shut the hell up.

Feel free to sign your name to this form and date it.

1b56pt.jpg