DFW AA hangars

bigjets said:
Do you think that Wroble runs the day to day DFW HGR operation?

Since the President's office is in Washington DC, do you think he runs the day to day govenering of DC?
Oh.. ok... I'll take your word for it then, the man has absolutely no idea about the operation that exists when he walks out his office door right under his nose...  Ok.. yea....

Shafted said:
Per the Stores Town Hall meeting. A new warehouse 2-3 times the size of the current whse in 4-5 years. AA in discussion with DFW airport. No mention of the Tulsa warehouse being moved.
It has to be true. After all, someone's sons mother has been to meetings in both Tul and DFW about it.

She is a lead stock clerk in CLT and has been to DFW and TUL to train and explain how PMUS uses CLT to supply the whole PMUS system.

AA is sending way too many trucks to get parts from TUL to DFW to be sent out to the system.

I have no reason to make this up.

Flying low said:
It has to be true. After all, someone's sons mother has been to meetings in both Tul and DFW about it.
Flying low said:
I'm not that guy with the aunt!! I'm the guy that was in the town hall meeting with the DFW stores manager!

700UW said:
She is a lead stock clerk in CLT and has been to DFW and TUL to train and explain how PMUS uses CLT to supply the whole PMUS system.

AA is sending way too many trucks to get parts from TUL to DFW to be sent out to the system.

I have no reason to make this up. 
I would not doubt that AA is sending way too many trucks to get parts from TUL to DFW to be sent out to the system.  When an order is placed here at TULE from Hangar 1&2, it comes from one of three places in general. CMV, TUL Warehouse or AOG.. I tend to believe that there are a lot of AOG orders, which may verify the trucks for parts and attempting to get parts to meet flights to TUL.

Reactions: 1 person