DFW Crew News

nycbusdriver

Veteran
Dec 19, 2002
The Capital of the World
Visit site
The Crew News videos from Doug Parker's May 29 meetings with pilots and flight attendants in DFW is now on Wings (and I imagine on the AA equivalent.)

The pilot meeting is good.

If you watch the flight attendant meeting, I hope you can read lips.  Why would A/V pros put something like that out?

Because it involves flight attendants, and everyone at Centreport knows that is of no importance to the airline. F/As are a dime a dozen.

I am convinced that the company's goal is to make the job so untenable that it will return to what it was in the 50's--a job that young ladies of good family and nice legs do for a few years until they get sick of it, get married, or move into management.

jimntx said:
I am convinced that the company's goal is to make the job so untenable that it will return to what it was in the 50's--a job that young ladies of good family and nice legs do for a few years until they get sick of it, get married, or move into management.

1ac4cfbd74f6ae6fd945d5b05c6a3dd8.jpg

jimntx said:
Because it involves flight attendants, and everyone at Centreport knows that is of no importance to the airline. F/As are a dime a dozen.

Many of the new hires seem to be having the time of their lives despite the lower wages, fewer benefits they still received hundreds of applicants for each posting.

Josh

jimntx said:
Because it involves flight attendants, and everyone at Centreport knows that is of no importance to the airline. F/As are a dime a dozen.I am convinced that the company's goal is to make the job so untenable that it will return to what it was in the 50's--a job that young ladies of good family and nice legs do for a few years until they get sick of it, get married, or move into management.
Im confused, are you cautioning us, or teasing us?