Did AfA get the Votes

There's no need for me to volunteer to do anything at all...

... Or just continue to be on "special assignment"...

AFA tosses that phrase around pretty loosely. Its used with all the other campaigns at other carriers as well. It means nothing only to somehow imply some kind of gold at the end of the rainbow. Its actually very deceiving in itself.

Sort of like how DL mgmt. tosses around the phrase "industry standard?"

Oh Luke, don't take it so personal. Also if the method is approved (and I really hope it does) then who do you think will have a greater penetration and saturation for Yes/No votes? DAL or AFA? DAL will have instant contact to each and every FA with multiple points of contact to vote no. Theres no need for me to volunteer to do anything at all, i can just sit back and watch AFA scramble.

Be careful what you wish for, the results may be worse then expected. :up: :lol:

dapoes or Mya or whatever you're calling yourself these days:
If what you say is true, then why all the messages of concern from R.A. and Joanne?
And are you saying that with all these "points of contact" that Delta won't remain neutral as they are supposed to?
Your false bravado is HILARIOUS!!!!

dapoes or Mya or whatever you're calling yourself these days:
If what you say is true, then why all the messages of concern from R.A. and Joanne?
And are you saying that with all these "points of contact" that Delta won't remain neutral as they are supposed to?
Your false bravado is HILARIOUS!!!!

Mya who? Thats a new one now :lol:

Theres a difference between remaining neutral and freedom of speech. Check it out, you may learn something new.

AFA tosses that phrase around pretty loosely. Its used with all the other campaigns at other carriers as well. It means nothing only to somehow imply some kind of gold at the end of the rainbow. Its actually very deceiving in itself.

Same here:

“Actually, what we really do is we just love our relationship with our associates, the direct relationship we have, where we’re a family; we don’t want to see the family broken up,†he said. “Every visit I go to the stores — I feel it even more. Every trip I make, I come back saying, ‘This is the largest family in the world,’ and it really is that way.â€

But Hart says he doesn’t consider Duke family.

“I don’t know the man,†he said. “But he’s not my family.â€

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32988226/ns/business-cnbc_tv//

Same here:

“Actually, what we really do is we just love our relationship with our associates, the direct relationship we have, where we’re a family; we don’t want to see the family broken up,†he said. “Every visit I go to the stores — I feel it even more. Every trip I make, I come back saying, ‘This is the largest family in the world,’ and it really is that way.â€

But Hart says he doesn’t consider Duke family.

“I don’t know the man,†he said. “But he’s not my family.â€

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32988226/ns/business-cnbc_tv//
Thats great, what does Walmart have to do with Delta? :blink:

Thats great, what does Walmart have to do with Delta? :blink:
It's the SAME B.S. corporatespeak rhetoric being spoonfed to the DL employees. If you WERE a DL employee, YOU WOULD KNOW THIS!!!!

ps. I even put it in bold for you. Next, you'll want crayons, right?

It's the SAME B.S. corporatespeak rhetoric being spoonfed to the DL employees. If you WERE a DL employee, YOU WOULD KNOW THIS!!!!

ps. I even put it in bold for you. Next, you'll want crayons, right?
Oh i see its some kind of conspiracy :lol: Why didnt you say so in the first place.

tin_foil_hat_1.jpg

Oh i see its some kind of conspiracy :lol: Why didnt you say so in the first place.

tin_foil_hat_1.jpg

Yep, I'm coo-coo for cocoa puffs:

http://fordharrison.com/shownews.aspx?show=4569

PRESS RELEASES
Ford & Harrison Adds Delta Air Lines In-House Attorney to Atlanta Office

3/2/2009
Thomas French

ATLANTA – Ford & Harrison LLP, a national labor and employment law firm, announces the addition of Thomas C. French as partner in the firm's Atlanta office. French formerly practiced as in-house counsel with Delta Air Lines for over thirteen years. He will practice both traditional labor and employment law with the firm's Airline Group.

French served as primary counsel for Delta's Flight Operations and Technical Operations division as well as provided counsel to all other divisions. Flight Operations is the pilot group and the largest group of organized employees at Delta. His responsibilities included providing counsel on the interpretation and application of the collective bargaining agreement, processing grievances, and overseeing system board and arbitration proceedings. He was also involved in several unsuccessful attempts by various unions to organize multiple work groups.

more here

These tactics are all time tested practices used to thwart organizing. Emphasizing "family" & "culture" are the hallmarks of it.

Other moves can include:

1. Company sponsored events.

2. Giveaways (T-shirts, etc.)

3. Using linguistics to manufacture collective opinion in company communications

4. Dismissing dissent as "crazy" or as a conspiracy

5. Character assassination of organizing leaders

Etc. Etc. Etc.

Any of these sound familiar?

These tactics are all time tested practices used to thwart organizing. Emphasizing "family" & "culture" are the hallmarks of it.

Other moves can include:

1. Company sponsored events.

2. Giveaways (T-shirts, etc.)

3. Using linguistics to manufacture collective opinion in company communications

4. Dismissing dissent as "crazy" or as a conspiracy

5. Character assassination of organizing leaders

Etc. Etc. Etc.

Any of these sound familiar?
Kev, you and the bruise sound like a broken record. You really think it matters debating it amongst yourself (with the same people) after all this time?

Kev, you and the bruise sound like a broken record. You really think it matters debating it amongst yourself (with the same people) after all this time?

Getting the truth out there is always important.

Interesting to note that you didn't try and deny that any of the things I mentioned are occurring.

P.S. I love how you were so quick to...wait for it... discredit someone with whom you don't agree ("the Bruise"). Well done. Now immediately report to ATL and let 'em know what a good job you're doing.

Oh, and it really matters that you hop along from website to website, with your company-paid rhetoric, trying to push your "feel good", washed up anti-employee penetration/saturation crap off on people, Mya?

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b101/d0p...hics/typing.gif

Better watch out, Ford and Harrison is one of the biggest anti-union law firms around, that is where Jerry Glass came from before he pillaged HP, NW and US.

Their motto use to be "Unions call we pounce"

Getting the truth out there is always important.

Interesting to note that you didn't try and deny that any of the things I mentioned are occurring.

P.S. I love how you were so quick to...wait for it... discredit someone with whom you don't agree ("the Bruise"). Well done. Now immediately report to ATL and let 'em know what a good job you're doing.
Getting the truth out to whom? The same, what 3-4 people that sit around here and whine and snivel about the same thing for months at a time? Knock yourself out Kev, knock yourself out.