Did AfA get the Votes

Oh, and it really matters that you hop along from website to website, with your company-paid rhetoric, trying to push your "feel good", washed up anti-employee penetration/saturation crap off on people, Mya?

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b101/d0p...hics/typing.gif

Glad you got that off your chest bruisy?

If your gonna do it, do it right...

typing.gif

I find it funny that Delta management is now attacking Linda Puchala, they didn't seem to mind Read Van De Water being the Chair of the NMB just a few months ago...

Read Van De Water was the Director of Government Affairs at Northwest and worked closely with Richard Anderson, Read is also entitled to a pension from Northwest Airlines.

I guess management doesn't like being in the drivers seat....power to the people!

Glad you got that off your chest bruisy?

If your gonna do it, do it right...

typing.gif

Mya, I mean dapoes..You're right! If you're gonna do it, do it right! Glad we agree..

Like this?

The Transportation Trades Department of the AFL-CIO, which represents workers in every industry covered by the Railway Labor Act, has filed a petition with the National Mediation Board to amend the procedural manual to require a “Yes or Noâ€￾ ballot in representation elections – the procedure in every other election in America.

Mya, I mean dapoes..You're right! If you're gonna do it, do it right! Glad we agree..

Like this?

The Transportation Trades Department of the AFL-CIO, which represents workers in every industry covered by the Railway Labor Act, has filed a petition with the National Mediation Board to amend the procedural manual to require a “Yes or No� ballot in representation elections – the procedure in every other election in America.
Um yeah, already seen that announcement dear bruisy, btw why are you calling me Mya? Who's that now? The singer? Inside joke?

Getting the truth out to whom? The same, what 3-4 people that sit around here and whine and snivel about the same thing for months at a time? Knock yourself out Kev, knock yourself out.
well in your professional opinion who is now going to take the

"Whiner and Sniveler" award of the month

and!

do they get the complimentary VIP parking spot and/or consolation prize..t-shirt, coffee mug, key fob?

because Ill will take the award just for the parking..

oh heck Id settle just for the T-shirt. :lol:

well in your professional opinion who is now going to take the

"Whiner and Sniveler" award of the month

and!

do they get the complimentary VIP parking spot and/or consolation prize..t-shirt, coffee mug, key fob?

because Ill will take the award just for the parking..

oh heck Id settle just for the T-shirt. :lol:
Your the exception. You dont complain endlessly.

remaining neutral
I like the idea of how they encourage different points of view at appropriate times and locations.

to me, unless it is a company endorsed charitable cause a neutral attitude/display of being neutral is necessary in the presence of customers while on the concourse/aircraft.

(thats why I dont wear any slogans or buttons on the uniform or have personal opinion bagtags on my luggage)

I find it funny that Delta management is now attacking Linda Puchala, they didn't seem to mind Read Van De Water being the Chair of the NMB just a few months ago...
I dont think that is true, I mean come on already.. what that appears like is.. some are trying to carry over the bad relations we had and paint everyone Pre-Merger as the bad guy.

(that doesn't mean some are naive about the situation, its just that you have to be fair and not assume someone is out to get you all the time)

I am going to give people a chance to do the right thing..(at least consider it can be different than what we have been use to..I hope that is possible)

I believe people (the industry) respect her qualifications.

Read Van De Water was the Director of Government Affairs at Northwest and worked closely with Richard Anderson, Read is also entitled to a pension from Northwest Airlines.
she has also been replaced?

I guess management doesn't like being in the drivers seat....power to the people!
we have always had the power, we are the ones (the employees) who stay at the airline for the long haul.

Latest posts