Did You Get The Memo?

Following McCabe's unpleasant trip to Gitmo, where he sang like a canary and a pigeon, he handed in his resignation. Comey of course sent him a message. Here it is with INTEL translation. ENJOY!

JC Tweet Translation: Special Agent Andrew McCabe stood tall over the last 8 months [DO NOT TALK], when small people [SHEEP] were trying to tear down an institution we all depend on [COVER]. He served with distinction for two decades [WE OWN YOU & YOUR FAMILY]. I wish Andy well [187]. I also wish continued strength for the rest of the FBI [GENERAL THREAT TO OTHERS]. America needs you [ACTIVATE SLEEPER CELLS]. Q
187=Murder. I got that because Justice Scalia was 187.

Then we have this goldmind(yes It Is NOT a misspelling but an irony) where Trump-hater RINO Bill Kristol Tweets about the train wreck 15 minutes before it happens

http://www.starshipearththebigpictu...-about-amtrak-train-wreck-before-it-happened/

See 2018 IS THE END OF THE DUMBOCRATS AND TRAITORS!

Although Maxine "RACIST" Waters was suppose to give the dems dumb viewpoint she was replaced by a Kennedy traitor. Although it was LAME it was meant to send a message that Trump would end up like JFK. Fortunately most of us have learned from history and POTUS is shielded by USMC! INTEL
Feb 1 2018 00:18:49Q!UW.yye1fxoID: e2ade3231651
POTUS is safe. Protected by PATRIOTS. Q

POTUS also has his private security. Remember they fired Trump Jr Secret Service because INTEL knew a traitor among them was going to kidnap his child. Not a game but patriots 15 moves ahead. Money...gone!

What would happen if MSM was funded by AlWaleed, Soros and Rothchild? What happens if ALL money is frozen?
people-think-im-eddie-murphy-openim-hes-clearly-kayode-ewumi-13511724.png

kZnSbb

Be nice Hack. They just can't help themselves! .......But yes, the walls of Jerichco are starting to crack!!!
I was nice, I didn't swear or use ALL CAPS like Bears does consistantly, only a harmless "libtard". Believe me if it was the other way around, if Trump or his family ever get caught with any crimes like Hildabeast or the DNC have committed, you'd never hear the end of it. Latest example, Annoy Joy Blowhard still screeching about Trumps tax returns and her desire to turn them over to the FBI this week with Rand Paul on the The View-To Nowhere. She's off her rocker as per usual.

Let the libtard frothing continue on.....three more years of fun!

Reactions: Insp4
I was nice, I didn't swear or use ALL CAPS like Bears does consistantly, only a harmless "libtard". Believe me if it was the other way around, if Trump or his family ever get caught with any crimes like Hildabeast or the DNC have committed, you'd never hear the end of it. Latest example, Annoy Joy Blowhard still screeching about Trumps tax returns and her desire to turn them over to the FBI this week with Rand Paul on the The View-To Nowhere. She's off her rocker as per usual.

actually 7 more years of fun. then nikki haley, or a trump heir

Hopefully, seven!!! ;)

Dude I hope you’re enjoying the irony as much as I.Liberals in general and ones in here some who don’t post anymore crowed loudly and even started threads about how the Russians would be Trumps downfall.
However the longer it goes the dirtier the dems and HRC look.
It’s really hilarious
Yeah "house of cards" indeed! The whole Russia story was a joke from the beginning.

Yeah "house of cards" indeed! The whole Russia story was a joke from the beginning.
Joke? Not quite! If you think about what they are saying in that memo, there was Russian collusion! But ironically, it was from the FBI, funded by the DNC! They used a bogus document, written by the Russians, to subvert a Federal Judge to give them a warrant to spy on the Trump campaign weeks before the election. That sounds like Russian "collusion" to influence the outcome of a "Presidential Election" to me!

Last edited:
FISA is the first snowflake to the blizzard. Stay tuned in the coming weeks YOU will hear that Trump won the popular vote by more than 20 million votes. Alabama accomplished what it was meant to...it caught Soros with his hand in the cookie jar, with his cheeks and pockets full of the cookies he was stealing. They found his prints on the presidential voting machines so they will expose the meddling. Again I heard Soros is dead but either way because of Trump's EOs his assets are frozen!

This makes Watergate look like a middle school prank.....

You're right. Don Jr and Jared meeting with a Russian national who was offering dirt on Hilliary. People who worked on republican and democratic presidential campaigns all said that if a foreign national called them over something like that the first they would do is call the FBI.

One of the first things Trump does is fire Comey because he saw him as a threat regarding the Russia investigation.Then there are the numerous people on the Trump campaign with ties to Russia who then tried to lie about it. Then there's Jeff Sessions who had to recuse himself because he got caught in a lie. David Nunes is obviously running interference for Trump.

Don't forget Trumps tax returns. The ones he won't release. Wonder what he's trying to hide Russia wise on those.

So yes, much bigger than Watergate. Notice how scandals are always compared to crimes committed by a republican. LOL

More info coming out regarding the Russia Dossier and it looks like the FBI pulled the wool over the FISA court to obtain it.

I'd hate to be the guy who sold it to the FISA judge.

A memo that is purported to show government surveillance abuse and was at the center of an intense power struggle between congressional Republicans and the FBI has been declassified ahead of its expected release later Friday, Fox News has learned.

According to sources, the memo includes testimony from a high-ranking government official that without the infamous Trump dossier, the FBI and DOJ would not have secured surveillance warrants to spy on at least one member of the Trump team.

It also claims the FBI and DOJ used media reporting to lend credibility to the dossier, while the firm behind the dossier, Fusion GPS, briefed major American news outlets to include New York Times, Washington Post, CNN, New Yorker, Yahoo and Mother Jones.

The memo shoes that after former British spy Christopher Steele was cut off from the FBI, he continued to pass information, as did Fusion GPS, through Justice Department Official Bruce Ohr. Ohr’s wife Nellie began working for Fusion GPS as early as May 2016.

It also claims evidence that Steele has a personal animus for the President Trump.

http://www.airlineforums.com/forums/the-water-cooler.46/create-thread

To quote John McCain.

"Our nation's elected officials, including the President, must stop looking at this investigation through the warped lens of politics and manufacturing partisan sideshows," McCain said. "If we continue to undermine our own rule of law, we are doing Putin's job for him."

You're right. Don Jr and Jared meeting with a Russian national who was offering dirt on Hilliary. People who worked on republican and democratic presidential campaigns all said that if a foreign national called them over something like that the first they would do is call the FBI.

One of the first things Trump does is fire Comey because he saw him as a threat regarding the Russia investigation.Then there are the numerous people on the Trump campaign with ties to Russia who then tried to lie about it. Then there's Jeff Sessions who had to recuse himself because he got caught in a lie. David Nunes is obviously running interference for Trump.

Don't forget Trumps tax returns. The ones he won't release. Wonder what he's trying to hide Russia wise on those.

So yes, much bigger than Watergate. Notice how scandals are always compared to crimes committed by a republican. LOL
Who is David Nunes? Seems like your watching too much Blinky Pelosi. Stand by, this is just getting started.