Dissertation Help!

Mar 7, 2012
My name is Rebecca Halleron. I’m a fourth year honours student at the University of Strathclyde. I’m studying International Business and Management. My degree requires me to carry out a Dissertation. My dissertation is titled “Fight of Flight, Strategic Change in the Airline Industry”.

I am looking for participants to answer a few questions on why airlines change

I am looking for airline managers, employees, engineers, suppliers and enthusiasts.

If anyone is willing to help me than it would be a great help as I am stuggling to find participants and the deadline is drawing closer

Thanks

View attachment Rebecca Halleron Interview Questions.doc
View attachment Rebecca Halleron Consent Form.doc

I have reviewed and scanned these files. This is a legitimate request if anyone wants to help her out.
Regards,
Kevin

The first set of interview questions are for those who work with an airline.

This attachment is questions that are for observers and people who do not work for airlines

Attachments

• Rebecca Halleron Interview Questions for observer.doc
    40 KB · Views: 178
The first set of interview questions are for those who work with an airline.

This attachment is questions that are for observers and people who do not work for airlines
I would recommend several participants here for your interview:

FWAAA, BoeingBoy, World Traveler, EOleson come to mind off the top of my head as observers. They would give you a lot of material from different perspectives.....

I am sure there are many others here that I missed. Good luck!

I have realized that my observer questions are the same as the worker questions.

I am currently making new interview questions which are more specific to observers

Here is my information sheet to give a basic summary of my project

Attachments

• Rebecca Halleron 200833711 Participant Information Sheet.doc
    75.5 KB · Views: 186
I would recommend several participants here for your interview:

FWAAA, BoeingBoy, World Traveler, EOleson come to mind off the top of my head as observers. They would give you a lot of material from different perspectives.....

I am sure there are many others here that I missed. Good luck!

Are these users?

Back