Divisional Playoffs

delldude

Veteran
Oct 29, 2002
Downrange
www.youtube.com
My crew be in town Sunday......

Pittsburg%20Steelers%20Flag.gif

I didn't say snow...I said ice. I used to live in Canton Ohio...we used to get a ton of snow, but not all that much ice.

I know what you said.

Bring it on.......ribs on the 50??

We were watching a game recently and it was snowing and sleeting and she wanted to know why they didn't stop the game.

I said "this is a man's game.....no sissies allowed'.....only lightning and flooding can stop the NFL.

I know what you said.

Bring it on.......ribs on the 50??

We were watching a game recently and it was snowing and sleeting and she wanted to know why they didn't stop the game.

I said "this is a man's game.....no sissies allowed'.....only lightning and flooding can stop the NFL.

I'll have ribs on the sofa...thank you very much. The forecast has changed a bit, but it's calling for the temps to go up above freezing around 3:00 p.m. and KCMO isn't really good about clearing roads. So moving it to 8 will accomplish 2 things - the roads will have time to thaw, and KC fans can enjoy BBQ for dinner instead of lunch. And....if there is one thing football fans need to experience - it's a tailgate at a Chiefs game. Unbelievable aromas will be coming from the parking lot. One great thing about this town is that even if you're wearing a Stealer's jersey, you'll most likely be invited to have some
BBQ and beer in the parking lot before the game. No place else like it.

I'll have ribs on the sofa...thank you very much. The forecast has changed a bit, but it's calling for the temps to go up above freezing around 3:00 p.m. and KCMO isn't really good about clearing roads. So moving it to 8 will accomplish 2 things - the roads will have time to thaw, and KC fans can enjoy BBQ for dinner instead of lunch. And....if there is one thing football fans need to experience - it's a tailgate at a Chiefs game. Unbelievable aromas will be coming from the parking lot. One great thing about this town is that even if you're wearing a Stealer's jersey, you'll most likely be invited to have some
BBQ and beer in the parking lot before the game. No place else like it.

Samo samo in Pittsburgh....lots of kielbassa , sausage, perogie, you name it....put it up against KC any day....you're very lucky to get aromas from two great cities.

Best of luck to you guys.

We 'gaiting' in the living room......meatball sandwiches and tortellini salad...no line at the refrigerator or bathroom.

If they beat Brady, the AFC championship is in Pittsburgh.

# 1 defense in the NFL without JJ Watt this year. We need some offense. If Osweiller is on and get to Hopkins and CJ, they will be good as long as Miller gets 25 carries and 100 yards. We need our special teams (coverage game, not punter or place kicker) to not stink. We have to convert our red zone opportunities. We should squeak by.

# 1 defense in the NFL without JJ Watt this year. We need some offense. If Osweiller is on and get to Hopkins and CJ, they will be good as long as Miller gets 25 carries and 100 yards. We need our special teams (coverage game, not punter or place kicker) to not stink. We have to convert our red zone opportunities. We should squeak by.

Glad I mentioned our special team coverage. That coach needs to be fired. Now.

Latest posts