DL announcing raises, changes to Profit Sharing

Status
Not open for further replies.
BABABOOY said:
what exactly is your question?
you state that you would rather have wage increases regardless ...well Delta just upped the wages 14.5%  
but the kicker is that Delta is keeping PS.
If they had eliminated PS, than this raise would be a wash.  But it isn't
I've never seen such a large increase not even spread  out over a few years. You have every reason to be  ecstatic.

Reactions: 3 people
BABABOOY said:
and I have been around this company a lot longer than you.
And have seen the ups and downs and experience how Delta treats it's employees. 
This continues to be the company I am PROUD to work for.  
I just look at my peers at the other carriers and wouldn't want to trade places. 
Nor would I. I like what we're building here.

Pilots will get exactly what the other employee have....OR DL will change it to what the pilots get. In my opinion and experience it WILL be the same. Pilots are not the sharpest tools in the box...it hurts but so does the truth sometimes

Albert said:
You do realize IAM/TWU at US get no profit sharing?  700, Sometimes you have to tip your hat
You do realize AA will at least match and we will still have a contract to protect our JOBS.

What good is money when you might not have a job that gives it to you in the future if they decide you're unworthy?

Albert said:
I've never seen such a large increase not even spread  out over a few years. You have every reason to be  ecstatic.
If in Fleet they don't eventually Ready Reserve them all out the door?

The Demon is growing and he's hungry.

While I'd love to see other airlines match the rates, I don't think they will.

AA, UA, and WN know nobody's jumping ship to join DL and starting over on the seniority ladder.

WeAAsles said:
If in Fleet they don't eventually Ready Reserve them all out the door?

The Demon is growing and he's hungry.
 WeAAsles be honest if  you were as senior as you are and in a hub as you are and you worked for DL and are quite content would you vote for a union? I think the union train might have derailed  today .

Reactions: 2 people
southwind said:
Now try convincing pro union peeps at DL of that.
Their glass is always half empty!
I've honestly never seen it that way. Most I know I positive & forward thinking. The idea that anyone who dares think representation is the best avenue for making a good thing even better must be angry/disillusioned/whatever is a manufactured one...

Reactions: 2 people
Kev3188 said:
I've honestly never seen it that way. Most I know I positive & forward thinking. The idea that anyone who dares think representation is the best avenue for making a good thing even better is a manufactured one...
Well said, they can close this thread now

Reactions: 1 person
It's interesting that profit sharing is shrinking - good for DL employees they are getting a huge raise

Kev3188 said:
I've honestly never seen it that way. Most I know I positive & forward thinking. The idea that anyone who dares think representation is the best avenue for making a good thing even better must be angry/disillusioned/whatever is a manufactured one...

Contrast what just happen today versus whats happening over at Express Jet.

2011 Voted in IAM and contract negotiations start.
2012....still negotiating 
2013....still negotiating 
2014....still negotiating 
2015....still negotiating 

Your welcome.

Reactions: 3 people
well pete  when the IAM was voted in at US in 1995  it took til 99 to get the first contract for fleet      glad that DL is giving raises n ps  but remember those folks with some exception are just folks at will and DL can change it anytime for any reason

Status
Not open for further replies.