DL expands SEA further with SEA-SFO flights

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are free to choose to not see what others can see just as I am free to call attention to the practices that have characterized certain people within the pro-labor/anti-DL movement of on this forum. And let's be clear that there is no one who has espoused a pro-labor and pro-DL platform. We don't even have anyone that is able or willing to list 3 positive things about DL even though they aren't afraid to ask the same of me.

It's so easy to win with this bunch.

You can complain all you want about all of the threads that are derailed from the intent of the poster as you want to believe or you can acknowledge your own bias and address it so that we can figure out how to coexist.

Or you can pursue your option of walking away and turning the board over to me.

I am more than capable of making any of those options work to accomplish what I want and sticking around as long as is necessary to make it happen.

Reactions: 2 people
Feel better now?
sure do.... I'm in control and you're not solely by your own decisions.
que pena.

e sobre SFO-SEA?

and regarding UA's attempts to counter DL's expansion at SFO, an 0600 departure from MSP a CR7 for 4 hours hardly seems like an effort to move any kind of high yield passengers from DL to UA

http://airlineroute.net/2013/10/06/ua-laxmsp-s14/

So they are competing in ATL-SFO on a point to point basis against DL and WN and in MSP-LAX on a CR7 on a 4 hour flight with a redeye flight for much of the year - if it makes it past the summer.

whether building a community or doing a task together, mutual cooperation and understanding others' perspectives are required. I have consistently demonstrated I am willing to do both while you keep saying you can see nothing I say.

Thus, I am in control and you are rendered ineffective.

I truly hope you will come to understand and learn to apply this key principle of life.

Not for nothing, I had almost the same thoughts as you regarding SF. I suspect most Red Tailers have (or will) as well...
Our Freighter MX crew and the cargo guys were a pretty tight knit group as were all the SFO MX guys. Lots of seniority out there during that time. We ( MX) also handled Asiana and KLM. The freighter pilots were some of the most laid back pros in the business. Maybe not having to deal with Pax and F/A drama all the time had a little to do with it.

Reactions: 1 person
Nostalgia or not, DL is committed to growing its west coast presence including the SFO market. Based on currently published schedules and even considering the cancellation of the NRT flight, DL's capacity at SFO will be up 5% by next summer based on increased capacity to LAX, JFK, and SEA. AA's capacity is down more than 10% based on reduced capacity to JFK and ORD, again based on currently published schedules. VX's capacity is down as well in several key markets including LAX, SEA, and BOS (which might give some clue as to why DL decided to add capacity at SFO).
Based on currently available schedules, DL will be the #2 carrier at SFO regardless of whether AA and US merge and with about 10% more seats than VX.

The last four pages are a prime example as to why the DL forum is a ghost town in comparison to the other forums.

Reactions: 4 people
You do realize that the members of "the other site" pretty much told the few PMNW personnel who frequented that site for the purposes of promoting the labor movement and complaining about DL they no longer were interested in their presence on that site?

That was several years ago.

Several of the more active participants regarding DL issues on that site are PMNW people who appear to be quite content with DL.

This site is the last holdout and the wagons are circling.

The promised land was taken once a generation died off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts