DL Pilots as for 40% raise

I hope they get it.  Not sure if it will help the other groups at Delta.  Pretty sure the ask from the Delta Pilots will help our Pilots at SWA to get a larger offer than before.  Good luck to everyone currently in nego's on getting new contracts...

Reactions: 1 person
metopower said:
More of your B.S,
So you see ALPA getting you guys 40% increase in pay without any ramifications for any other group?

Ok, then.

BTW, what does that 40% "ask" amount to dollars-wise? Do you think the company will just absorb that?

Reactions: 4 people
Kevin,

Is it true when the pilots got their 20% raise in June of 2012 till the end of 2014, did you all in ACS get 20% in the same time frame?

Also when the Pilots agreed to a 33% drop in Profit Sharing, did the company impose those terms on the non-union employees?

Reactions: 2 people
700UW said:
Kevin,

Is it true when the pilots got their 20% raise in June of 2012 till the end of 2014, did you all in ACS get 20% in the same time frame?

Also when the Pilots agreed to a 33% drop in Profit Sharing, did the company impose those terms on the non-union employees?
Welcome back 700. There is no yin to the yang on these boards without your participation.

townpete said:
More like senseless drivel and IAM schilling.
So what, if he likes and supports the IAM. Win the debates against the guy and prove many of the things he says are wrong without becoming personal or copping out with "drivel or shilling"

Every time I see that happen as a reader I say he won the argument. IMO.

Reactions: 4 people
Kev3188 said:
So you see ALPA getting you guys 40% increase in pay without any ramifications for any other group?
Ok, then.
BTW, what does that 40% "ask" amount to dollars-wise? Do you think the company will just absorb that?

My pay is gauged against Other Airlines Pilot Pay
Your pay is gauged against Other Airlines Ramp Pay
f/a, mechanic etc etc.

Now ask a former DL employee or your buddy 700 who has all the numbers to find an example where a DL employee took a pay cut to finance a PILOTS pay raise.

I have no idea what or if alpo will get any part of that 40% . It has been infected by the northwest mentality of us vs them .

WeAAsles said:
So what, if he likes and supports the IAM. Win the debates against the guy and prove many of the things he says are wrong without becoming personal or copping out with "drivel or shilling"

Every time I see that happen as a reader I say he won the argument. IMO.
"without becoming personal" ?   you ARE joking right?

Reactions: 5 people
All the comments still beg the question of where that 40% pay raise is coming from. It might not come out of Kev's pockets directly, but that's not something you can make up with a fare hike (especially if the other carriers don't play along).