DL Pilots as for 40% raise

This isnt about seniority, its about when an airline sells a certain percentage of its assets, to another airline, the buying airline sas to take the employees to work those flights for the acquiring airline.

700UW said:
You do know there was a law enacted after DL screwed the PA employees that when an airline aquires a certain amount of assets that they must take employees from the selling airline to the buying airline.
How exactly did Delta "screw" Pan Am employees?
Delta hired thousands from PAN AM.
Care to tell us exactly what law you are referring to ?

Reactions: 3 people
BABABOOY said:
How exactly did Delta "screw" Pan Am employees?
Delta hired thousands from PAN AM.
Care to tell us exactly what law you are referring to ?

They didn't. its just triple zero spewing lies again.

TWU is also partly responsible for PAN AM's demise.

Reactions: 2 people
NewHampshire Black Bears said:
C'mon someone, give me plz., the pedigree of the DALPA MEC pedigree.

DL - DL
or
DL - " N W "

Don't be shy !    :rolleyes:

I believe because a while back there was this sign posted and
it said "Don't feed the trolls"?

Reactions: 1 person
metopower said:
More of your B.S,
good to know you have no idea about frontline employees. 

took a lot of cuts in BK to please DALPA. You don't want to believe it, but we have to do a lot to keep the pilots happy. 

NewHampshire Black Bears said:
To Mr. Andersons chagrin, he's about to find out Soon, that 'UNIONS don't PLAY', no matter how much he despises them. One way or another, he's going to PAY !!
Ha! Its openers. DALPA is still going to be DALPA. 

metopower said:
My pay is gauged against Other Airlines Pilot Pay
Your pay is gauged against Other Airlines Ramp Pay
f/a, mechanic etc etc.

Now ask a former DL employee or your buddy 700 who has all the numbers to find an example where a DL employee took a pay cut to finance a PILOTS pay raise.

I have no idea what or if alpo will get any part of that 40% . It has been infected by the northwest mentality of us vs them .
not completely it isn't. You have a me too in your contract that is based on us. 

southwind said:
Have yet to witness DL NOT honor seniority.
Uh, bankruptcy I don't remember a chance to bump down. Maybe I'm wrong, you said before you got cut, did you have the chance to bump anyone, system wide? 

Also pretty during 7.5 it was the same. 

That is not honoring seniority. 

Reactions: 2 people
Well last time I looked I WAS a frontline employee. Explain exactly what you gave up that I gained . Name what company benefit that I have other then jumpseat that other employees don't have. Just wondering. Or are you just loose with your comments.

Reactions: 1 person

Latest posts