DL requests authority to begin LAX-PVG service

Status
Not open for further replies.
you would do well to be reminded that I have been subjected to threats and invasions of privacy for years on this board.

Anyone who doesn't realize that I am incredibly battle hardened and have thought repeatedly through conditions for activating launch procedures are incredibly naïve.

again, there is a reason why no nuclear weapon has been used since WWII.

but that doesn't change that the world is full of nuclear weapons, the sophistication of nuclear defense systems continues to grow, and no one doubts for a minute than one bad day for one person could spell the end of humankind.

WorldTraveler said:
I get lectured on cyber bullying and then am subjected to page after page of unmoderated name calling.
Don't start nothin.....wont be nothin.....
Everyone here knows who got this ball rolling. You constantly tell people like me an Kev just how wrong we are and you wouldn't have the smallest of clues what you are talking about.

WorldTraveler said:
tell you what, champ. I just managed to get a multi-page confession out of you involving ATL and at least 2 other DL locations.
You did? what have I done? what rule have I broken?

WorldTraveler said:
you may be right that the rules aren't clear and that DL really did empower frontline people to make key decisions.
I am still waiting for the section in TOPPs

WorldTraveler said:
if you and your coworkers aren't smart enough to realize that the airline industry is intensely competitive and DL invests in its equipment for the use of supporting its own operation and to be compensated when it is used by other carriers, then the issue clearly needs to be looked at.
Calling me dumb yet again. So basically you can do it but I can't?

WorldTraveler said:
since I am an outsider, I wouldn't have access to the corporate directory or an ID that would get me into the GO and other offices, so you don't have to worry about a thing.
Here is what I'll do for you, I just sent a text to my foreman about it. I'll do the reporting work for you.

WorldTraveler said:
but let's just suppose I am not quite the outsider that some people here think I am including the very same cybermorons that are pushing for unions and then opening their mouths about how they ditch company procedure because they are empowered.
more name calling.

WorldTraveler said:
yeah you are right, the company doesn't have any control over your tools. a bag tug is not yours. If you think that I or anyone else over at the GO is going to believe your argument that all they needed for an engine change is a tug for "just a couple of minutes" then you are seriously out of touch with reality.
Oh okay so again, how many engines changes have you done WT? what tooling is needed? what tooling does delta send on the trips? What tooling do we have to find?

WorldTraveler said:
Kevin posted the rates that exist when tools and equipment are loaned. when a dumbass competitors employee posts that his legacy airline borrows DL equipment in order to work an ULCC operated flight at their station, do you not think my blood absolutely boils at not only the deception but the complete lack of stupidity by a few people in his city who have no idea how hard people at the GO work to generate revenue premiums that get them those fat profit sharing checks and invest tens of millions of dollars in ground equipment and support facilities to ensure DL's operation runs smoothly and not to have it lent out at no charge to work a ULCC flight that is ground handled by a DL competitor.
More name calling....

WorldTraveler said:
if you and your union supporting ilk want to brag about the fact that I know nothing about the frontline operation, don't be stupid enough to all sing together in unison about how you break company procedure
If you know so much just answer the questions I asked you above.

WorldTraveler said:
you just might find out that I really am all of the names that you have called me - and a whole lot worse. A WHOLE lot worse. and those who scream cyber bullying might want to make sure their nose and the nose of those who they ally with - often in their own game of cyber bullying - is absolutely and spotlessly clean.
So basically you are bullying and threatening us as well as trying drive this board into only people who do as you say? 

You its interesting. I was looking back at some of the older post and it is amazing to me that once you got kicked out of anet and came over here the other people quickly left. You notice a theme at all WT? You are the problem. Personally I think you need to find some mental help for you obsession and clear control issues.

Reactions: 8 people
WorldTraveler said:
Yes, the topic took quite a trip off the deep end.

The most enlightening part of the whole activity is how hard everyone here tried to work to prove me wrong and in the process implicated themselves.

unless the moderators decide to magically clean this thread up, the evidence of what was said is very apparently for anyone to see.

MAGSA rates are also not a membership fee you pay and you get unlimited access to service.

DL has invested in its facilities and equipment and I can fully appreciate that other carriers have done the same because they intend to use it for their own operation.

it should require absolutely NO great expertise in anything to realize the competitive environment of the airline industry.

Even if someone missed that point, there are specific company regulations that provide for the proper documentation of company materials when they leave company property or are used by others other than DL employees and subcontractors.

if you want to tell me how ignorant I am of what really goes on, don't publish the list of your discretions and then act surprised if someone comes tapping you on the shoulder - and then act like it is me.

and the first time I read that AA and UA have decided to split up their passenger sales on LAX-PVG and share it with DL as the newcomer who has not invested in the market like AA and UA has, then I will know that I was out of line.

I doubt very, very seriously that I expect that to happen.

as for the charge of cyberbullying, that charge can go many, many ways. This forum has allowed and thrived on deep and personal hits.

A little review of the logic about why no nuclear weapon has been launched since WWII might be in order for those who want to tout how quickly they will act to injure others - which is a charge that HAS REPEATEDLY been made to me personally.

If there is even the slightest indication that a single soul on here has harmed me, the repercussions will be far more than one person and their paltry little salary.

let's be very clear that I am interested in fixing broken systems. I am not interested in breaking people.

others on here might do well to follow the same mindset.
 get help WT. You need it bro. 

FWAAA said:
Wow.   You certainly don't have to seek psychiatric treatment, but I have to assume that it would be beneficial.
 this. 

WorldTraveler said:
you would do well to be reminded that I have been subjected to threats and invasions of privacy for years on this board.

Anyone who doesn't realize that I am incredibly battle hardened and have thought repeatedly through conditions for activating launch procedures are incredibly naïve.

again, there is a reason why no nuclear weapon has been used since WWII.

but that doesn't change that the world is full of nuclear weapons, the sophistication of nuclear defense systems continues to grow, and no one doubts for a minute than one bad day for one person could spell the end of humankind.
This place would be so 
so 
SO 
much better if you weren't around. 

Reactions: 6 people
From How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job:

#5) Sociopaths seek to dominate others and "win" at all costs. They hate to lose any argument or fight and will viciously defend their web of lies, even to the point of logical absurdity.
That one sure sounds familiar. So do several others in the list of 10.

http://www.naturalnews.com/036112_sociopaths_cults_influence.html#

Reactions: 7 people
and if you had posted that years ago when E was posting my DL ID and my personal information on this site and the mods had actually done their job and got rid of him, we would have a much more peaceful environment on this board.

but they didn't deal with the problem, have not only allowed it to fester, but have facilitated the copying of E's cyberbullying strategies by others here.

dawg,

you feel free to argue who the problem is but we do not and will not see eye to eye regarding the problem.

However, I am a whole lot less interested in arguing about who started it all as I am about what needs to be done to fix the problem now.

before you write another word about how righteous you have been, you could fill every page of a book the size of the Rules of the Road with names you have called me.

not only have you persisted in continuing to do so but have started it up even when I have done nothing to provoke it - other than challenge the factual basis of your statement - which is exactly the same thing that E couldn't stand to see take place and which provoked him to cyberbullying years ago.

the mods could fix it all now... but they don't and I'm not even sure the owners of this board want a clean and sanitary board.

so we'll all stand around with guns pointed at each others' heads and pray that someone isn't as insane as you try to characterize me - because if I am really as bad off as you and others want to argue, then you might as well pack your bags and call it over.

---

good for you for asking your foreman.

no, I haven't done an engine change.

We aren't talking about what DL brings for engine changes. We're talking about what other carriers bring and what they need.

and we are not talking about standing around waiting for approval in triplicate in order to keep the operation moving - anyone's.

I'm talking about recognizing that your company has invested billions in fleet, equipment, and facilities to keep its operation moving. sometimes the car breaks down when you can't help yourself and you need a little help. I have no problems with pulling over and helping someone who needs help to get them off the side of the road. but when an engine change and pushing out a competitor's aircraft is regularly done using DL equipment that isn't paid for - and yet DL goes to the trouble to invest in equipment to support its own flights or else expects to pay for it, then there is a serious imbalance that exists and that needs to be corrected.

I can also believe that there might be some policies that are not clear. but when people specifically post that they are not doing procedures that the company has outlined, I have a hard time listening to someone tell me that I don't know what I am talking about when I can absolutely assure you that I had every expectation of so much as losing my job if I repeatedly refused to follow company procedures.

I am not out to break anyone. I am out to fix the problem.

and again, our little cyber tangent has detracted from the fact that DL has entered yet another key industry market which is served by AA and UA. Given DL's track record of success at PVG, the chances bode real well that we will see some serious rearrangement of a market that has involved two bloodied competitors who are just beginning to regain some composure.

You are the board cancer.

You insult and the cry about it when someone does it to you.

You make threats they need to kick you off just like a.net.

Reactions: 6 people
Forum cancer is an understatement.

If I had access to WT's Delta ID photo, certainly it would have wound up in an infographic by now.

I do know his name, but that was given to me by someone at DL who was disgusted to see his writing here.

Reactions: 7 people
Status
Not open for further replies.