DL Settles with Kip Hedges

It's sad watching people work so hard to try to deny clear and provable reality so that they can present a story which is without defense or truth.

specific to this case, Kip is gone. They both settled without admission of guilt.

as Meto has noted, anything the union movement can to keep a story going that provides the basis for slamming the company with lies is retained while anything good is shut down.

This thread should have been shut down a long time ago.

There is nothing more based on facts to say. Everything else that can be said by pro-union voices is speculation that is most certainly inaccurate.

Translation, I am wrong, cant back up what I post, so call for the thread to be locked.

The hubris on some is outstanding.

Typical of him 700.  Always attempting to shut down threads.

I tip my hat to Kip for standing up to the bully Delta.  Congrats to Kip and representation.

you have demonstrated you are neither good at reading or interpreting.... let me repeat for you.

Kip is gone, there is no basis for any of the pro-union charges that have been made, and the fact that this thread remains open simply validates that any opportunity to throw dirt at DL will not be missed despite the fact that it is the labor movement and the OP that can't come close to backing up their claims,

You do realize that you have a remarkable knack for accusing people of the very things you do... you call other people liars even while you are the one that is lying?

It doesn't take too long on this forum to realize that what you say about others is exactly what is true about you.

There is no proof to anything about Kip other than he is retired in a settlement that neither side is willing to talk about and almost certainly includes no admission of guilt on either side.

Kip has nothing to admit guilt about.DL woul

DL wouldnt  have paid him off he if was guilty of something, even the state of MN agreed, Kip did nothing wrong.

DL paid him off so the truth of what they did wont come out.

This topic reaches far beyond DL, and situations like this are as relevant as ever. This is an issue working class Americans should be discussing, not sweeping under a rug in an ateempt to keep up appearances...

Reactions: 1 person
Kev is correct. This reaches way beyond Delta.  And in the long run, this settlement was in huge favor towards all unions out there when dealing with big corps like Delta...

This topic reaches far beyond DL, and situations like this are as relevant as ever. This is an issue working class Americans should be discussing, not sweeping under a rug in an ateempt to keep up appearances...
huh?

again, if DL was so terrible in what it did and so much at blame, why did Kip settle?

you can't admit that he AND Delta settled because neither side had the "goods" or willingness to show that the other was wrong.

DL got Kip off the property and is paying his retirement benefits, which incidentally is how it works for ALL DL retirees.

This thread should have died after post #42, but some people can't let go...

Latest posts