DL starting SJC-LAS

I said international point of sale was part of the reason and I provided factual basis to show that there is indeed a significant portion of west coast to LAS traffic that is Asia originating.

You, as usual, distort and blow everything out of proportion in order to argue and try to prove me wrong.

Show us that you really can read by noting ALL of the reasons that I have noted in this thread why DL started the route.

It is FAR MORE than just about int'l point of sale and GDSs.

WorldTraveler said:
Show us that you really can read by noting ALL of the reasons that I have noted in this thread why DL started the route.

Challenge accepted.
Here it is:

WorldTraveler said:
Q. Other than to eliminate WN's monopoly on routes that WN serves in the west, why else would DL want to do this?

apparently WN's unwillingness to participate in industry GDSs provides an opportunity for DL esp. in markets that have corporate and foreign point of sale traffic.

Spin away!

So now, after 3 pages and 33 post, you do admit that in your "expert" opinion DLs entry into the SJC-LAS market is solely to cater to those that need to buy tickets via a GDS?

Priceless indeed!

Indeed, YOU are dense.

WorldTraveler, on 01 Nov 2015 - 11:44 AM, said:
WorldTraveler said:
Q. Other than to eliminate WN's monopoly on routes that WN serves in the west, why else would DL want to do this?

apparently WN's unwillingness to participate in industry GDSs provides an opportunity for DL esp. in markets that have corporate and foreign point of sale traffic.

Pssst ..... what was that drivel you spewed about name calling, etc.

Oh, double standards, got it.

Reactions: 1 person