DL Terminates Labor Activist Kip Hedges

you go after that bone since you seem to think there is meat on it.

I wouldn't expect you and other paid labor organizers to understand corporate processes.

You clearly have no clue in the world what was said and you, like others, can argue a point by twisting what was said

WorldTraveler said:
you go after that bone since you seem to think there is meat on it.

I wouldn't expect you and other paid labor organizers to understand corporate processes.

You clearly have no clue in the world what was said and you, like others, can argue a point by twisting what was said
I am not a paid organizer and have nothing to do with the DL campaign.

I worked the IBT raid against the IAM at US over a year ago.

So who pays you $2500 a month?

I guess it will all come out in court, as Kip and his lawyers will have your posts, and information.

Guess you will have to use your pass benefits to fly to MSP for the hearings when your called since you clearly stated there is more to the story and DL didnt challenge his UI claim.

So you are either lying or was given confidential information which is illegal.

So which one is it?

Reactions: 1 person
WorldTraveler said:
I said there was more to the story because there is ALWAYS a personnel file.

there IS more to the story which none of us know.

I said DL didn't contest his claim because that is exactly what they have done. because you don't understand TH E PROCESS, doesn't mean that I or anyone else knows the details of this case.
So show us that there is more to the case?

Show us where and how DL didnt challenge the case?

Your are making the claims, so back it up with facts, not your typical lies once again.

WorldTraveler said:
I said there was more to the story because there is ALWAYS a personnel file.

there IS more to the story which none of us know.
You're just projecting your hope that there's more to the story... That's because if there isn't, the only excuse left is that DL fired someone for being a union organizer, which just might be a little bit unethical if not illegal.

no, there is ALWAYS a personnel file.

ALWAYS.

whether it has anything to do with this case or not is something that only DL and Kip knows - and neither are talking.

but, yes, there is ALWAYS a personnel file which means there is more to the story.

I'd love to meet Kip and his lawyers - but they won't find anything.

and you indeed have been a paid political organizer.

DL employees aren't much interested in knowing that a few of the IAM chosen are getting the goodies which the membership is funding.

Yes there is always a personnel file - you should have played Columbo - however the file might be very thin with nothing in it - therefore - you are implying a smear campaign against Kip with your statements

Kev3188 said:
This attempt at flipping by WT is the height of stupidity, even by his normal standards.
Again, no one else wondered aloud why someone would advocate for something w/o financial reward... Except WT.
Now, instead of just walking it back or clarifying, we have this.
Anything to feed the compulsion to post, I guess.
Meanwhile, Kip's ordeal continues to expose the "open door policy" and in house advocacy for the ineffective false fronts they truly are.
No! We just wonder why someone would be an "Obsessed Advocate" for an organization he doesn't represent, at a company he doesn't work for.

WorldTraveler said:
I'd love to meet Kip and his lawyers - but they won't find anything.and you indeed have been a paid political organizer.DL employees aren't much interested in knowing that a few of the IAM chosen are getting the goodies which the membership is funding.
Paid political organizer?

What in hades are you talking about ?

I worked the raid I didn't organize anyone they were already organized, so keep up the lies and misinformation, I will call you out every time.

jimntx said:
Actually, you stated in black and white that someone who HAD the information "tells you what they have and you don't."  So, yes you did say that an active employee (by your own admission in another post someone with access to proprietary information) was giving it to you.  You can talk all you want in those delusional circles that operate in your head, but the rest of us don't just wipe out the last post from our memory if you state a bald-faced lie.

As far as your putdown that I would never have been hired by DL, all I can say is "Thank you, Jesus for protecting me from a fate worse than death."
I have no idea where you got the notion you posted but I never said that I have any information about Kip other than what is in the press - and no one at DL has posted anything.

Yes, you only have to deal with your dumb coworkers and appeal to the grace of your CEO.

jcw said:
Yes there is always a personnel file - you should have played Columbo - however the file might be very thin with nothing in it - therefore - you are implying a smear campaign against Kip with your statements
no, every employee at DL who has been there has something in their file. It is not empty.

Great DL will rule the DAL market - they rule the world - hail to DL

Yes Columbo - everyone has a file however in almost everyone it has run of the mill information vs some big negative file

Although based upon what you have said about DL you are probably saying DL spies on its employees and maintains extensive files on its employees actions - it's employees must work in fear

WorldTraveler said:
no, there is ALWAYS a personnel file.

ALWAYS.

whether it has anything to do with this case or not is something that only DL and Kip knows - and neither are talking.

but, yes, there is ALWAYS a personnel file which means there is more to the story.
That's about as asinine as saying "he has an employee ID! There's always an employee ID!"

You have insinuated from Day One that there's got to be something in his P-file that gave DL cause to fire him.

It's certainly what any reasonable person would construe from even mentioning their P-file in connection with a termination action.

Try and back away from that is typical behavior for you, and another example of you painting yourself into a corner.

WorldTraveler said:
no, every employee at DL who has been there has something in their file. It is not empty.
Sure. The guy's employment application, drug test results, payroll authorizations, and time & attendance records are probably there. Maybe a few performance evaluations, too.

Most P-files are fairly benign, and don't have anything more than that in them.

I'd say with a guy like Kip, there's a 95% chance there's nothing of any substance, and there's a 5% chance that there's some questionable disciplinary action taken solely because he was a union activist. Targeting someone for a legal activity tends to be frowned upon in arbitration and the courts. It's the stuff that gets airlines fined.

Reactions: 2 people
700UW said:
Anything related to Kip's case is confidential and a former DL employee who didnt work in HR or LR who has been gone from DL for nine years was given information then DL and yourself are in for a nice ride in the court system.
Interesting statement, should DL be concerned that there could be info being leaked to someone who is posting on this forum?