DL Terminates Labor Activist Kip Hedges

I suppose it makes a few people feel like they can fight back by saying there is leaked personnel information - despite the fact that I have said absolutely nothing that would indicate that.

btw, DL employees have performance evaluations in their p files.

given that he was a NW hire, it isn't clear how much pre-employment and initial employment documents in it.

Great he has a personnel file with reviews in it - good to hear the perfect company has files on employees with reviews in it - no one would have guessed

However you lose the point about how you suggested there was less than stellar information in his file you obtained from insiders and there was more to the story - so try to spin away what you said - you clearly stated you had inside information that Kip had other issues

The good news is this thread is about DAL and how DL will over take everyone in the DAL market and have the highest fares of any carrier serving the DAL market - DL will dominate the world

Go DL, Go DL, Go DL

jcw said:
Great he has a personnel file with reviews in it - good to hear the perfect company has files on employees with reviews in it - no one would have guessed

However you lose the point about how you suggested there was less than stellar information in his file you obtained from insiders and there was more to the story - so try to spin away what you said - you clearly stated you had inside information that Kip had other issues

The good news is this thread is about DAL and how DL will over take everyone in the DAL market and have the highest fares of any carrier serving the DAL market - DL will dominate the world

Go DL, Go DL, Go DL
nope. I never said anything about what might be in his personnel file.

You and your dirt digging ilk here have made that suggestion.

As for DL dominating the world, probably not.

AdAstraPerAspera said:
I wasn't aware that the position you held at DL was in FA recruitment.

I'd venture to say that I have had far more experience with DL IFS recruiters than you ever have
no one said anything about FA recruitment. where you came up with that idea is beyond me.

WT you are plain and simple just a liar.

You have stated numerous times there is more to the story and its in his personnel file.

You lie so much you cant even remember them.

I have asked you many times to prove your accusations about more to the story and DL not challenging his UI, and yet you failed.

Your either a liar, (which is the primary choice) or you are getting confidential information that you are not entitled too and will be addressed by Kip and his lawyers.

Reactions: 2 people
nope. You are a disciple of union propaganda and can't understand that when there is a personnel file, there is more to the story than what is known in the situation. You have no idea what the rest of that story and neither do I; I have repeatedly said that.

In your endless attempts to convince everyone that you have the answers and can control everything, you refuse to admit that you don't know everything and can't control the world.

Typical union fear tactics - and ones which the vast majority of DL employees don't buy because they are emotionally balanced and can accept that they don't have to be in control of everything - and still come out better than their airline employee peers who think they can control everything- and end up poorer because of it.

I am no such thing, unlike you.

Everyone has a personnel file, doesnt mean there is anything negative in it.

You are nothing more than a liar.

I am going to make sure Kip gets a copy of all your posts, and his lawyers will handle it in his wrongful termination case.

Your either lying or getting information you are not privileged too.

Get ready to use your benefits to fly to MSP for court and being called into ATL for your actions.

Reactions: 2 people
never have I said there is anything negative in it.

I have consistently said - which you cannot grasp - is that there is more to the story and it includes what is in the P file.

Kip's lawyers - just like DL employees - will flush your flimsy logic just as they have done numerous times.

You show your true union colors by having to consistently and repeatedly distort what is said in order to have a prayer of being heard.

Everyone, including DL employees, see thru it.

NO SALE continues to be on display

You have stated numerous times there is more to the story and its in his personnel file.

Why do you constantly lie?

The evidence is in your posts.

You also stated DL didnt challenge is UI claim, where is the proof on that?

Myself and others have called you out numerous times, where is the evidence of more to the story in is file and DL's non-challenge of his UI?

You are the master manipulator of the facts, you make up "qualifiers" and new definitions when you are proved to make up things, like you always do.

Man up and admit you lied about it.

Reactions: 1 person
First you say this...

WorldTraveler said:
nope. I never said anything about what might be in his personnel file.

And then you say this, which again, insinuates that there's a smoking gun in the P-file...

WorldTraveler said:
nope. You are a disciple of union propaganda and can't understand that when there is a personnel file, there is more to the story than what is known in the situation.

Followed by contradiction within two lines of each other?..

WorldTraveler said:
never have I said there is anything negative in it.

I have consistently said - which you cannot grasp - is that there is more to the story and it includes what is in the P file.
Again, you haven't said there is anything negative in it. But, if there wasn't anything negative, then why did you even bring it up?

Are you trying to say if there was something positive in it, they wouldn't have taken any action?

Or are you saying that they'd built up a case over time, and that's why he was fired?

Please, do tell us why you keep mentioning the P-file? There's either something in there to support DL's actions, or there isn't.

I know you don't have any clue as to what's in there, but you're the one who brought it up, insinuating his past performance as an issue

Perhaps it's time to man-up and realize that you only brought it up to look like Mr. Burns, cackling at the idea that DL could fire someone "just because it's Tuesday and I feel like it..."

Reactions: 3 people
Thanks Eric,

We all know WT is nothing more than a liar and he lies so much he gets caught in his web of deceit.

WT has still not answered the question directly whether he is compensated by Delta Airlines either directly or indirectly for his activities on this webpage?

He's hinted that the answer is YES when he basically said "Why would anyone do something if they weren't paid"

Remember the thing he said he just can't understand.

Reactions: 3 people
NO, I have answered the question repeatedly. but just like every other labor activist on here, you refuse to accept what has been said and instead make up your own propaganda.

the answer is no.

you and your union cronies here do or have received valuable compensation for your involvement in the labor movement.

it is no surprise that DL employees have NO INTEREST in sharing their hard earned dollars with people who distort the truth and enrich themselves at the expense of others.

feel free to keep this thread about DAL active by talking about Kip and his P file.

There IS a story about any employee who has a P file. You and others have distorted what I said despite the fact that I have repeatedly said that there is no way to know whether what is in his P file is relevant or not.

But he DOES have a P file that has information and none of us here know it.

btw, since 700 wants to harp away, he has yet to answer where the approval from the membership was to offer IAM compensation to Kip for his legal defense or any potential financial assistance they offer.

you have no clue how the dl folks feel now    you have no idea if they truly feel they need a union    the whole Kip issue more than likely woke a large number of dl folks up and think..   if DL fired him for no reason they can do it to any of us for no reason.     I would not be shocked to see the union take over the ramp and FAs very soon..  

WorldTraveler said:
NO, I have answered the question repeatedly. but just like every other labor activist on here, you refuse to accept what has been said and instead make up your own propaganda.

the answer is no.

NO being a repeat of the dribble you wrote above or NO and let's be clear and specific in your answer for the jury, that you are in NO way compensated by any party either directly or indirectly associated with the Delta Airlines corporation? 

You really keep trying to dance around this question, don't ya?

you and your union cronies here do or have received valuable compensation for your involvement in the labor movement.

I received a whopping $250.00 per quarter for being a Shop Steward for the TWU in the past. And right now I PAY $46.00 per month in Union dues. I receive ZERO financial compensation for ANY advocacy I have in regards to ANY Union or any Labor organization of any kind.  

it is no surprise that DL employees have NO INTEREST in sharing their hard earned dollars with people who distort the truth and enrich themselves at the expense of others.

Well now this I could construe then as an answer that no one is paying YOU then. But you did say Delta employees and that's not who compensates you anyway.