Does anyone know?

Z3girl

Jan 21, 2007
As to those who were "displaced" out of Charlotte.... I believe those people were technically furloughed from the company at a certain point.. so when they were "recalled".. they loss all rights to be called back first to their previous base... correct me please if I am wrong.

I was wondering if anyone knows how many F/A's were displaced from CLT. Is it true that they were then furloughed and lost their recall rights?

Thanks in advance for your help. I am a bit obsessed about possibly holding the transfer!!! :unsure:

I was wondering if anyone knows how many F/A's were displaced from CLT. Is it true that they were then furloughed and lost their recall rights?

Thanks in advance for your help. I am a bit obsessed about possibly holding the transfer!!! :unsure:

June displacements for CLT were rescinded. I think 40 were displaced from PIT but I'm not sure. No one was furloughed to my knowledge.

June displacements for CLT were rescinded. I think 40 were displaced from PIT but I'm not sure. No one was furloughed to my knowledge.

Hey thanks,

I wasn't refering to the recent displacements. I think that F/A's were displaced a few years ago, after 9/11. Then I think some of them were furloughed. I just wondered about how many way back when. I wondered if they had priority right of recall. Just trying to crunch the numbers for what it is worth.

I believe all that were displaced were eventually furloughed and then recalled.. thus losing their priority recall. Hope this helps

Hey thanks,

I wasn't refering to the recent displacements. I think that F/A's were displaced a few years ago, after 9/11. Then I think some of them were furloughed. I just wondered about how many way back when. I wondered if they had priority right of recall. Just trying to crunch the numbers for what it is worth.

Hey thanks,

Well sugar, the best thing to do is call your LEC.
They can help you better than anyone one on that question.

Hey thanks,

Only Flight Attendants who were displaced from CLT and then furloughed and recalled to a base other than CLT have priority return rights (if a priority right of return form was filed).

If you were furloughed while based in CLT and your seniority can no longer hold CLT you do not have a priority return.

The hand wringing? begins. Who can displace back and who can transfer. Who goes to secondary and who goes to reserve. Where will the PIT people go? Where will the ,follow the block people go? What is the best commute? Is the weather better during the winter? Can they go there(CLT)? Will be an interesting winter.

The hand wringing? begins. Who can displace back and who can transfer. Who goes to secondary and who goes to reserve. Where will the PIT people go? Where will the ,follow the block people go? What is the best commute? Is the weather better during the winter? Can they go there(CLT)? Will be an interesting winter.

Why?? There as always been the "block chasers", there as always been the "which commute is easier" people, "weather" people and "which trips are better" people.

I do not see what will be so different than years past.

So has anyone else heard that they will be upping the percentage of reserves as well in PHL? Couple that with the t/a pulldown and the 757 leaving....you have major sitting. Does this airline know what the hell they are doing EVER? I mean AT ALL? I mean, not to complain or anything.... :rolleyes: Wouldn't want to "rant". ;)

Enter Itestwell... :lol:

I have not gotten anything official. I am sure it would come out right away on a PHL Eline ^_^ Sound of Crickets...

Back