Does interior armrest rasie on Delta CRJ-900

NYCJESI

Sep 1, 2018
My Husband and I are traveling from LGA to New Orleans and planning on buying a main cabin seat on Delta which is aircraft CRJ 900. I want to know if the middle armrest raises as I am plus size and would be too uncomfortable with it down. I like that this aircraft only seats two people together which would be perfect for us. Does anyone know if the armrest separating the two seats raises?

Hello there. You will be traveling on a small regional jet operated by one of Delta’s regional partners NOT Delta Air Lines aircraft or personnel.

I want to give a disclaimer that without knowing which specific aircraft you will be traveling on it is hard to say as there is a cadre of different seating configurations on the Delta Connection CRJ-900 fleet as there are different operating carriers (Endeavor, GoJet, SkyWest, etc). That said I believe the arm rests between both seats should raise on all plus the aisle armrest for ADA accessibility. The armrest between seats should raise and lower without any action but the aisle armrest has a release pin underneath that must be depressed to unlock the swinging motion.

I would suggest checking the Delta SkyMiles forum on FlyerTalk as that is mostly road warriors and frequent fliers extremely familiar with the seating configurations whereas this forum is primarily airline employees looking to discuss labor relations and industry affairs.

Josh