DOM requirements

Elvis

Veteran
Mar 10, 2003
A co-worker of mine is looking for the requirements of a DOM,any help with info or TC links woud be appreciated.

You just need to be smart, good looking (with all your hair). Dress well, and be well spoken, able to speak in sentences of four words or more, and of course have the power to give your buddies jobs when the going gets tough at the old farm.
If it''s the guy I''m thinking of, he doesn''t qualify.

Bullet the info in the CARs reference was the answer he was looking for,now all that is need is a copy of CARs for Dummies to make it understandable.

Elvis, have your buddy drop by some time and I''ll teach him a thing or two about CARs. They have 4 wheels, and windows to keep the bugs out of your teeth and most have a motor. If you live in a thriving metropolis, the CAR''s mostly have some fancy fuel squirting thing, to make more power, but if you''re from winnepeg, you''ll have the old style butterflapper things. (Those ''peggers haven''t kept up with the times)
Now I aint no dummy, but why does he want to know about CARs so much? Is he planning on driving somewhere in the near future?

Latest posts