( Donnie ), ..Here Comes The ' CARAVAN ' !

Aug 20, 2002
www.usaviation.com
Thousand of refugees, that started in EL Salvador, and joined in by people from Guatemala and Honduras are heading straight for the MORON'S WALL !!

OOOPS. Just one problem.

In over 20+ months, the MORON still has NO WALL, that he PROMISED !!

PROMISE MADE, but PROMISE ' UN KEPT ' !

" The EMPEROR has NO CLOTHES " !

PS,

The MORON is going to roll out the MILITARY !!

Last edited:
Thousand of refugees, that started in EL Salvador, and joined in by people from Guatemala and Honduras are heading straight for the MORON'S WALL !!

OOOPS. Just one problem.

PS,

giphy.gif

OOOPS. Just one problem.

PS,

I left out another point in response to your Trump hating rant.

This current libtard attempt at flooding the border with 3rd world migrants is a very good thing right before the mid-terms. Wanna guess why Gramps? Because this will bring even the fence sitters on Trump to vote for Republicans. Anybody with a few more brain cells than the average Grampa Bear libtard one or two can see what is going on, and they don't like it one bit.

Darth Soros keeps digging the Demoncrat hole deeper before Nov 6th, and I hope he keeps it going, it's gonna be a red tide on Nov 6th like you've never seen before Gramps.

Another hand, over played again by the Demoncrats.

You know isn't it curious? I mean the timing of all this? Just before the Midterm election? Humm?........ Just saying! Do I smell a Soros in the woodpile???

You know isn't it curious? I mean the timing of all this? Just before the Midterm election? Humm?........ Just saying! Do I smell a Soros in the woodpile???
Very correct Insp4, the "handlers" where filmed handing out cash to get women with children to join in on the migration. Whose money were they handing out? Yup you guess it, Darth Soros 100%.

Except its backfiring. It's pissing off the country and the middle of the road voters that have had enough of this crap.

This is a good thing for Nov 6, as much as it sucks for the Border Patrol and the Military if they get deployed.

Oh no, they have entered Mexico, only 1500 miles away from the US if they were flying. But they are on foot. Everyone is laughing at Chicken Little.

Oh no, they have entered Mexico, only 1500 miles away from the US if they were flying. But they are on foot. Everyone is laughing at Chicken Little.
I guess you must have got your cable back on the CNN feed. Wonder Mutt phones don't work for CNN.

Shifting gears here a little.
I heard that Cohen and ManaFart got into fisticuffs the other day, arguing over who was going into Mueller's office FIRST, since they've been seen 'visiting' damm near EVERY day, these last few weeks.
Helll, ManaFart even ' rolled-in ' the other day in a F, W/C !!
Jesus. I WONDER what they're TALKING About, HACK JOBB ?

I do question your unionist ideals Gramps, as I please, and when I please.
You can't be a union man while you county is invaded Gramps, taking those union jobs and assist corporations to drive down wages. Your Demoncrat party has stepped over the dead bodies of many a union member. I could give you many examples, and one would involve your buddy Billdo Clinton. Do some research before you shoot off your ignorant sewer hole. The Demoncrats are not the working mans friend, not for a long, long time.

I've also walked many picket lines. Take your Geritol and get a nap before you lock up potty mouth.

Shifting gears here a little.
I heard that Cohen and ManaFart got into fisticuffs the other day, arguing over who was going into Mueller's office FIRST, since they've been seen 'visiting' damm near EVERY day, these last few weeks.
Helll, ManaFart even ' rolled-in ' the other day in a F, W/C !!
Jesus. I WONDER what they're TALKING About, HACK JOBB ?
You can't stay on topic even in your own thread. Besides those two are going to take down President Trump about as much as your heroine Stormy Daniels did.
giphy-2.gif