( Donnie ), ..Here Comes The ' CARAVAN ' !

O M G, Hackman.
Wow, you're an ex 'RED TAIL' and an AMFA supporter. (I've got no problem with AMFA, though I prefer the AFL-CIO)
My oldest son (with 32 years) is an ex RED TAIL.

Oh Man. I HAVE to start looking at you now through an entirely different set of glasses !!!!! I do have good friends that think entirely like you, because they were in the ' same boat ' as you. !
I OWE you a BIG apology Sir !!

( Not all is 'lost', because we still have CLIT RAT, Insp69, and La La Looney Bin, to Biatch slap around ).
Hehehehehehe,LOL. Hackman, please set this idiot straight.

Do you think?
44680953_1971243426300006_7013375260120580096_n.jpg

You Trumpetts just keep getting nuttier by the day...:D
How can you say that? We're not standing in the streets all dressed in black with masks directing traffic. We're not screaming and clawing at the Supreme Court doors. We’re not camped out at an ICE building shittin in plastic buckets for days on end. Nor are we sending ourselves pipe bombs. A little bit of perspective goes a long way.

Time to throw up a wall of concertina wire, close the border and line it with troops armed and ready. You can throw in some paintball guns a bean bag rounds just for fun.

Do you think?
44680953_1971243426300006_7013375260120580096_n.jpg

One thing your meme doesn't address....in the "Be afraid, be very afraid" country that the USA has become, why would democrats organize something that is red meat to the GOP? Why would they organize a march before the election that won't get here until after the election...that defeats the purpose of getting them to vote.

And something else....why would a terrorist from the middle east (Trump said they are part of the caravan) opt to fly to Guatemala and trek across Central America and Mexico rather than fly to Toronto and take a bus to Niagara Falls? Do they hate cold weather that much?

One thing your meme doesn't address....in the "Be afraid, be very afraid" country that the USA has become, why would democrats organize something that is red meat to the GOP? Why would they organize a march before the election that won't get here until after the election...that defeats the purpose of getting them to vote.

And something else....why would a terrorist from the middle east (Trump said they are part of the caravan) opt to fly to Guatemala and trek across Central America and Mexico rather than fly to Toronto and take a bus to Niagara Falls? Do they hate cold weather that much?

There you go again! Trying to confuse the Trumpettes with facts even though their minds are already made up based upon whatever fairy tale the Donald has tweeted to the faithful. We may have to send you to the cornfield for a re-orientation lesson. Now (using the tune to "Jesus loves me this I know"...)

Facts are useless this I know
for the Donald tells me so.
Facts make Donald angry as hell
Democrats must never tell.

Yes, facts are useless. Yes, facts are useless.
They make my head hurt. The Donald tells me so.