Don't let a little rain stop you

Again K.C.you are trying to imply something that I didn't say.......Nice try! What I did say was it was no big deal if he was wearing a "MAGA" hat, or not.
Hmmm...what did you mean by THIS then: And if all you can come up with is some dumb statements about the rain,....... By God I do believe we have a great Pres!!!

Our great pres opted out of a ceremony for fallen American soldiers because it was raining. That's a dumb statementt? Maybe so...it's might be just as dumb as Trump's statements about Obama's golf...and if you haven't noticed, Trump is on a pace to break Obama's record in his FIRST 4 years.

Hmmm...what did you mean by THIS then: And if all you can come up with is some dumb statements about the rain,....... By God I do believe we have a great Pres!!!

Our great pres opted out of a ceremony for fallen American soldiers because it was raining. That's a dumb statementt? Maybe so...it's might be just as dumb as Trump's statements about Obama's golf...and if you haven't noticed, Trump is on a pace to break Obama's record in his FIRST 4 years.
Let's see what his record will be after Trumps "First 8"!

Last edited:

Latest posts