Don't listen to the loud mouths!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duke787

Veteran
Feb 6, 2008
ord
I have a track record of being right.

In 2010 I said we should vote in the contract. The vote no know nothings said loudly and emphatically "vote NO" ! Their reasoning was emotional, not thinking about the the situation of the industry/labor.

We were getting back a lot of contractual stuff we gave up in 2003. We would get 10 sick days, no more calling in sick for 2 days because you already lost a half days pay, I don't need to go on, we all know what we would have gotten back, and what we were giving up. I will say the loud mouths cost us about $33k in pay alone.

In 2012, I said we should vote down the BK contract. The TUL loud mouths said I'm voting it in. Now TUL is taking the big hits now and in the future. Pilots and FAs get a 15% and 9% contribution to their 401Ks and we get a 5% match. Plus they got back what they gave up in BK when we came out.

Now the TWU/IAM want to represent us. I say SIGN a AMFA card!

Reactions: 4 people
duke,
in many segments of life, the people who seem to be most influential in getting heard are often the ones who end up being wrong.

It is absolutely noted that there were many dissenters and those dissenters will increasingly be proven to have been right.

all the best to you.

Reactions: 3 people
Don't listen to the loud mouths!  -- then don't listen to anyone on this board.

One can almost classify almost everyone on this board a loudmouth depending on if they believe the same thing as you do. Especially the ones who don't work for AA/USAIR.

Duke787 said:
I have a track record of being right.

In 2010 I said we should vote in the contract. The vote no know nothings said loudly and emphatically "vote NO" ! Their reasoning was emotional, not thinking about the the situation of the industry/labor.

We were getting back a lot of contractual stuff we gave up in 2003. We would get 10 sick days, no more calling in sick for 2 days because you already lost a half days pay, I don't need to go on, we all know what we would have gotten back, and what we were giving up. I will say the loud mouths cost us about $33k in pay alone.

In 2012, I said we should vote down the BK contract. The TUL loud mouths said I'm voting it in. Now TUL is taking the big hits now and in the future. Pilots and FAs get a 15% and 9% contribution to their 401Ks and we get a 5% match. Plus they got back what they gave up in BK when we came out.

Now the TWU/IAM want to represent us. I say SIGN a AMFA card!
And again I would vote no for that piece of trash. I called you spineless back then....I see time changes nothing for you.

You wouldn't have to worry about the company match now if you voted in the 2010 trash, you would have voted yes to terminate the plan.

The company called it a ZERO cost contract for a reason.

Blind and spineless

Reactions: 2 people
comatose said:
And again I would vote no for that piece of trash. I called you spineless back then....I see time changes nothing for you.

You wouldn't have to worry about the company match now if you voted in the 2010 trash, you would have voted yes to terminate the plan.

The company called it a ZERO cost contract for a reason.

Blind and spineless
And it's mouths like yours that cost every mechanic $33,000 dollars.

Reactions: 3 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts