DOT FA cost/pay-compensation chart

NxNW,

Ive pretty much come to the conclusion that no matter what you have to have the last word. And even when facts are presented, you choose to ignore/dismiss them. You are not always right nor the gatekeeper to all things right. You just like to hear yourself talk, and when you do...you have to be rude and condescending to others who see different. :down:

With all due respect, I believe the same can be said of you, dapoes. Why is it when Jim and NxNW posted the form 41 info (showing NW TOTAL f/a compensation ahead of DL's), you accuse North of always having to have the last word? Is it because there is nothing you can say to refute what he posted so you devolve into personal attacks? It's easy to fall into that trap when you have trouble defending your position.

With all due respect, I believe the same can be said of you, dapoes. Why is it when Jim and NxNW posted the form 41 info (showing NW TOTAL f/a compensation ahead of DL's), you accuse North of always having to have the last word? Is it because there is nothing you can say to refute what he posted so you devolve into personal attacks? It's easy to fall into that trap when you have trouble defending your position.

Luke,

It doesn't matter what the topic is, it will soon turn to a "dump on DAL". The "defense" has already been made by others Dignity, Boeing, etc, and those who choose to ignore it will continue to do so. He's just bitter because his airline got bought out/absorbed by DAL and is on a mission to burn it down.

Luke,

It doesn't matter what the topic is, it will soon turn to a "dump on DAL". The "defense" has already been made by others Dignity, Boeing, etc, and those who choose to ignore it will continue to do so. He's just bitter because his airline got bought out/absorbed
please no offense, but you are really the last person to accuse anyone of being bitter. while most of us are trying to move forward, you seem determined to cause nothing but problems(that is not an assumption or accusation but merely an observation of select posts). I wonder why that is? sometimes its best to just allow someone to share what they have on their mind and simply let it go.
We are majority good people trying to work together enabling future success for all (I wish some would keep that in mind or at least try).

Why is it when Jim and NxNW posted the form 41 info (showing NW TOTAL f/a compensation ahead of DL's)
I made no claims about which group of F/A's are higher compensated on average - merely that DOT Form 41 data doesn't have all the info broken down by employee group as the AFA chart claims. Likewise, NxNW apparently missed that the figures he quoted don't include two categories of data - those are only given for all non-pilot personnel with no further breakdown by employee group. Whether that would affect the "who costs less" argument is of less interest to me (and unknowable since the data isn't broken down anyway) than AFA's statement that their data comes from Form 41 data when it clearly doesn't in all cases.

Jim

I made no claims about which group of F/A's are higher compensated on average - merely that DOT Form 41 data doesn't have all the info broken down by employee group as the AFA chart claims. Likewise, NxNW apparently missed that the figures he quoted don't include two categories of data - those are only given for all non-pilot personnel with no further breakdown by employee group. Whether that would affect the "who costs less" argument is of less interest to me (and unknowable since the data isn't broken down anyway) than AFA's statement that their data comes from Form 41 data when it clearly doesn't in all cases.

Jim

You're right, Jim. My bad. Sorry for that..shouldn't have attributed that to you in my posting.
Have a good night.

Jim

My quoted figures SPECIFICALLY reflect ONLY Flight Attendants "under" the heading "other personnel"
for salary, and other compensation. The other two cata. only proved the NW compensation to be even larger, what's the need..the point has been made.

Although, some will have the need to "pretend" their compensation is larger to justify their agenda.

NW FA are compensated more than old Delta...End of story.

----------

As clearly stated.

please no offense, but you are really the last person to accuse anyone of being bitter. while most of us are trying to move forward, you seem determined to cause nothing but problems. I wonder why that is? sometimes its best to just allow someone to share what they have on their mind and simply let it go.
We are majority good people trying to work together enabling future success for all (I wish some would keep that in mind or at least try).

No offense taken, and im far from being bitter about this merger. I think its a great thing "but trying to move forward" seems like the most remote thing on some peoples minds here. There's a difference between "sharing your thoughts" and trying to dump all over it.

No offense taken, and im far from being bitter about this merger. I think its a great thing "but trying to move forward" seems like the most remote thing on some peoples minds here. There's a difference between "sharing your thoughts" and trying to dump all over it.
I am glad you took no offense because I did not imply for it to be insulting, but sometimes Dapoes, interpretation of someones comments may be viewed one sided(there needs to be balance and try to look at it from both perspectives)

My quoted figures SPECIFICALLY reflect ONLY Flight Attendants "under" the heading "other personnel"
for salary, and other compensation. The other two cata. only proved the NW compensation to be even larger, what's the need..the point has been made.

Although, some will have the need to "pretend" their compensation is larger to justify their agenda.

NW FA are compensated more than old Delta...End of story.

----------

As clearly stated.

OK, if you say so, keeper of all that is true...:rolleyes:

You are the definition of bitter..you can't stand the fact that NW is running your old airline. So you pretend that we hate the New Delta, and old Delta is "in control of NW" ...that's a snicker.

Some can't hold a simple debate backed up with facts. You have whined about everyone on here that has challenged your fake Delta non union cheerleader rah rah....too bad.

You, those who publish the anti union garbage, and a few others want people to believe incomplete information that is a BALD FACE LIE...to support that crock of "direct relationship" trash...yet you CAN NOT or WILL NOT EVER answer why it's good for pilots and your masters to have contracts but not for others.

You've been asked 1000 times...and it's ALWAYS a quick turn to another subject.

Moreover...it says SOOO much about your true intentions when you have the gaul to even try to deny the statistical information proved by DELTA'S SEC filings.

Your "job" and mission is well known on here through your posts...and frankly they are a bore full of tragic simpleton retorts.

If you are so inclined to prove otherwise...prove your point by disputing the stated information...that comes directly from the horses mouth (but you won't, as we all know, because you CAN'T). Unless of course you are saying that Delta provides false information to the SEC?

Which is it?

what's the need..the point has been made.

It now boils down to voting for union representation or not. Personally, I have already been through this fight earlier in the year and don't have the energy to go through it again. All I can say is from the calculations I've seen and heard about, if DL maintains their 40%, NW must bring in around 75-80% in favor in order for AFA to be voted in.
Luke-out. (ugh, I just used Seacrest's AI line) :shock:

You are the definition of bitter..you can't stand the fact that NW is running your old airline. So you pretend that we hate the New Delta, and old Delta is "in control of NW" ...that's a snicker.

You are bitter about it, look at all your posts!

Some can't hold a simple debate backed up with facts. You have whined about everyone on here that has challenged your fake Delta non union cheerleader rah rah....too bad.

Im not whining, you whine when something is wrong or you don't get your way. Things are fine on my end, couldn't be better. Hows your end holding up?

You, your Bosses, and a few others want people to believe information that is a BALD FACE LIE...to support that crock of "direct relationship" trash...yet you CAN NOT or WILL NOT EVER answer why it's good for pilots and your masters to have contracts but not for others.

If you want to be a pilot, then go be a pilot, if you want to be in management, then go do that too. Or you can just stay where you are and be bitter...

You've been asked 1000 times...and it's ALWAYS a quick turn to another subject.

Moreover...it says SOOO much about your true intentions when you have the gaul to even try to deny the statistical information proved by DELTA'S SEC filings.

My true intentions? You mean not trying to burn down the DAL house like you do with NWA?

Your "job" and mission is well known on here through your posts...and frankly they are a bore full of tragic simpleton retorts.

Yes and your job is to complain, be bitter, complain, be bitter, etc...

It now boils down to voting for union representation or not. Personally, I have already been through this fight earlier in the year and don't have the energy to go through it again. All I can say is from the calculations I've seen and heard about, if DL maintains their 40%, NW must bring in around 75-80% in favor in order for AFA to be voted in.
Luke-out. (ugh, I just used Seacrest's AI line) :shock:

10/4 Luke.

The point has been made.

Jim thanks for posting that data link (I could not find it for the life of me the 2ed time around).

Dapoes--

Why not answer the questions raised about the Form 41 data, then? All you did with your red ink spewing is prove NxNW's assertion that you refuse to discuss facts... I didn't see a single actual rebuttal in there.

Latest posts