Doxxing Dem devil dancing....right into prison?

Hackman

Veteran
Sep 30, 2003
This little libtard Jackson Cuckso is not very smart for this little stunt he pulled. Unfortunately he worked for Sheba Jackson Lee and DiFi Fiendstein, so he can't be too bright.

Ooopsy....TDS unhinged will get libtards behind hinged doors with steel bars.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ac...ed-to-publish-lawmakers-childrens-health-info
jackson-cosko.jpg

Handcuffs-Suit-Washington-DC.jpg

I guess that’s your current spank bank fantasy? Tell us how did Vegas do on the potus election?
The Kavanaugh fiasco is going to haunt you morons, the people see this farse for what it is.
It’s looking like yet another one of your predictions is going to chit the bed.
You’re consistent in being wrong I’ll give you that

I guess that’s your current spank bank fantasy? Tell us how did Vegas do on the potus election?
The Kavanaugh fiasco is going to haunt you morons, the people see this farse for what it is.
It’s looking like yet another one of your predictions is going to chit the bed.
You’re consistent in being wrong I’ll give you that

Well Clit Rat, we will see, in Nov. Wont we !

With the odds makers in Vegas, having the Democrats favored to take control of the US House, ALL that will matter is the MORONS TAX $$ RECORDS that the House Majority will subpeana !
Odds makers in Vegas Gramps? Was that before or after the angry libtard mob decided to attempt to ruin an innocent man and use Dr. Fordstein for toilet paper? Odds must have been before DIFi Fiendstein made herself and the leftest senators look like full on fools who would steamroll anyone in the way of their quest for power. They blew it up, right along with themselves.

All the Kavanaugh witch trial did was awaken and anger the voters that have never witnessed a worse case of leftist selective moral outrage and libtard media lies. It backfired....big time.

You better have a fresh box of Depends on Nov 6th, just like in Nov 2016.

Odds makers in Vegas Gramps? Was that before or after the angry libtard mob decided to attempt to ruin an innocent man and use Dr. Fordstein for toilet paper? Odds must have been before DIFi Fiendstein made herself and the leftest senators look like full on fools who would steamroll anyone in the way of their quest for power. They blew it up, right along with themselves.

All the Kavanaugh witch trial did was awaken and anger the voters that have never witnessed a worse case of leftist selective moral outrage and libtard media lies. It backfired....big time.

You better have a fresh box of Depends on Nov 6th, just like in Nov 2016.

Truth be told HACK JOBB, I don't believe that Las Vegas Bookmakers EVER had Brett / Barf, a betting ' Underdog ' during the whole SCOTUS hearings, as to him not being confirmed !!

All those angry protestors are Republican voters?
Republican voters have full time jobs, and Soros can only fund the green-haired nose ringed female fat blobs or the man-bunned beta males layed off from Star Bucks.

Truth be told HACK JOBB, I don't believe that Las Vegas Bookmakers EVER had Brett / Barf, a betting ' Underdog ' during the whole SCOTUS hearings, as to him not being confirmed !!
Does any of this Grampa Bears mess make any sense to anyone? Must be the TDS dementia again. "Brett / Barf": stated by a 3 year old going on 75.

Maybe Wonder Mutt can decipher it with another one-liner...or not.

All those angry protestors are Republican voters?

Actually, your talk show Fav, Sean had a former head of NAACP on and he was giving out vivid details on how NAACP filled buses with protesters who didn't have a clue as to what they were hired to protest, only they got fed and got $10 for their efforts.....Soros 'grassroots' protesters....LOL

Dog, you're favorite party is dry humping your leg while you're asleep.

Actually, your talk show Fav, Sean had a former head of NAACP on and he was giving out vivid details on how NAACP filled buses with protesters who didn't have a clue as to what they were hired to protest, only they got fed and got $10 for their efforts

Were they Republicans?

Actually, your talk show Fav, Sean had a former head of NAACP on and he was giving out vivid details on how NAACP filled buses with protesters who didn't have a clue as to what they were hired to protest, only they got fed and got $10 for their efforts.....Soros 'grassroots' protesters....LOL

Dog, you're favorite party is dry humping your leg while you're asleep.

13-gifs-of-dogs-wishing-you-a-happy-hump-day-barkpost-why-do-kids-hump-pillows-l-48e16982e3950014.gif
Looks like a Soros New World order Wonder Mutt knows his duties as ordered.