Dr. Christine Blaysey Ford !

Aug 20, 2002
www.usaviation.com
Well I can't get the damm link to work from the newspaper I chose, BUT it's assuredly in every newspaper in the USA, even (MAYBE) in the TULSA WORLD.

Seems that ' Squeaky Clean ' BRETT Kavanaugh has a 'touch' , (pardon the pun), of the MORON, in Ol' BRETT'S Past !!!!

Anyway, both sides (D's + R's) have agreed to let it go to a HEARING (Kavanaugh v Ford).
Bottom line, B K's 'Goose is COOKED' either way, because 100 % of the RE PLUG Senators will NOT risk chancing a vote that goes the Wrong Way, especially those up for re election !

Can't wait to see/hear how FUX NEWS, Rush BIMBO' and good Ol' SEAN HANN JBB tries to SPIN This.

An Early OCTOBER SURPRISE !!
(I'm pissin' myself from - - - - - - - - So Hard !

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha !!!!!

Last edited:
Well I can't get the damm link to work from the newspaper I chose, BUT it's assuredly in every newspaper in the USA, even (MAYBE) in the TULSA WORLD.

Seems that ' Squeaky Clean ' BRETT Kavanaugh has a 'touch' , (pardon the pun), of the MORON, in Ol' BRETT'S Past !!!!

Anyway, both sides (D's + R's) have agreed to let it go to a HEARING (Kavanaugh v Ford).
Bottom line, B K's 'Goose is COOKED' either way, because 100 % of the RE PLUG Senators will NOT risk chancing a vote that goes the Wrong Way, especially those up for re election !

Can't wait to see/hear how FUX NEWS, Rush BIMBO' and good Ol' SEAN HANN JBB tries to SPIN This.

I am sure it takes a lot less for you to piss yourself.

Given your prediction success rate he may as well go ahead and order robes....lol

T-Rump may as well go ahead and order a New NOMINEE !!!

( P S ),
Is GHOUL - IANI handling the Q+A for the Victim ??

Don't think so....notice they wanted Kavanaugh and Ford available to testify Tuesday or Wednesday but the dems deferred to Monday so they can help 'refresh' her memory on specifics.
The timing of this (ROY MOORE) is quite interesting.....to say the least....timing is everything.

Not to worry, Bear...Trump has a second choice ready......

As per usual Grampa Bears, your libtarded predictions of gloom and doom for Kavenaugh by a 36 year old unfounded claim that Senator Fiendstein sat on until the last minute will fail. The judge isn't a rapist like Billdo Clinton.

Dr. Fordstein won't have a case if she is relying on just her memory when she was 15 years old, she better have a witness to back her story, but she won't. She can't even remember the date the incident happened. Therefore, it will be dismissed as just another attempt at "Borking" by the unhinged leftists.

Stop posting more libtarded nonsense topics and change your Depends Gramps, the stench is overwhelming.

BTW.The Russian Collusion hoax will be exposed today with the FISA court lies being declassified and leading right to Hildabeast and Obammy criminal actions.

tick....Tick....TICK

As per usual Grampa Bears, your libtarded predictions of gloom and doom for Kavenaugh by a 36 year old unfounded claim that Senator Fiendstein sat on until the last minute will fail. The judge isn't a rapist like Billdo Clinton.

Dr. Fordstein won't have a case if she is relying on just her memory when she was 15 years old, she better have a witness to back her story, but she won't. She can't even remember the date the incident happened. Therefore, it will be dismissed as just another attempt at "Borking" by the unhinged leftists.

Stop posting more libtarded nonsense topics and change your Depends Gramps, the stench is overwhelming.

BTW.The Russian Collusion hoax will be exposed today with the FISA court lies being declassified and leading right to Hildabeast and Obammy criminal actions.

tick....Tick....TICK

Funny, Lisa Page testified under oath that FBI knew there was no evidence of collusion before and when the Mueller probe began.

Imagine that.

tick....Tick....TICK

Merrick Garland.
YOU Remember him, don't you....HAHNN JBB ???

Too bad you're unable to read between the lines, from my good friend.....delldude.
Because if you did, you'd understand that "BRETT / BORK " is DOA !

Now run along, and Try NOT to harass KCFlyer or 'Dog, with some IMBECILIC comments !

Last edited:
Merrick Garland.

Too bad you're unable to read between the lines, from my good friend.....delldude.

Now run along, and Try NOT to harass KCFlyer or 'Dog, with some IMBECILIC comments !
You need to learn some history Grampa ding bat. Elections have consequences Gramps as Obammy stated. When the libtards lost the Senate in 2014, and discarded the filibuster of judges in 2013, the Republicans had every right to deny a Obammy selected lefty Supreme Court judge named Garland in a Presidential election year. That's they way it works Gramps, too bad, so sad. You can blame leftist idiot retired Senator Harry Reid.

I just heard that used and abused Dr. Fordstein isn't showing up to testify on Monday, wants the FBI to investigate. NOPE, the FBI will not investigate a 36 year old case, they already said NO. POOF!!! There goes the case and the libtard leftists hopes and dreams of stopping Brett Kav from getting confirmed. The delay is over for the Donkey Party.

Now you run along Gramps, before I make you look even more stupid as I always do. Wonder Mutts meaningless one-liners or KCFrier's long winded diatribes ain't gonna help you here. I'll wager a fresh box of Depends on that.

http://www.latimes.com/opinion/op-e...court-vacancies-election-20180711-story.html#

Merrick Garland.

GOP is giving the woman every opportunity to testify as she requested. Now she (just like Schumer said) wants FBI to investigate 'before' she testifies......Trump has the keys to the FBI investigative office...Ha ha ha ha........no show Monday, vote by the end of the week.

Wonder why she went to a high school party of boys only drinking alcohol.
Sounds pretty stupid to me...:cool:
I guess Dr. Fordstein should have let that 36 year old foggy alcohol memory stay back in her high school daze. Then told Senator Fiendstein she had to find another libtard victim to assist in the failed leftist obstruction circus debacle.

Libtard activist and Dr. Fordstein attorney Debby Katz might want to go back to Billdo Clinton days in grade school for a few more rape victims. o_O

Of course those victims will not be believed.

Latest posts