Duane Woerth / US Federal Aviation Administration

undercover

Jun 13, 2008
LHR
When I read the article below… off of Airwise news I almost fell off my chair. (And I don’t drink) Duane Woerth-less might head the US Federal Aviation Administration …This is the man who was making around $495,000.00 a year when men and women he was supposed to be representing where losing their pensions and their jobs. Not only NO but Hell “NOâ€. While he is now living in the lap of luxury and hob knobbing with the DC crowd…those same pilots he turned his back on for a big paycheck are having to work overseas…with long periods away from their families. Once again he would pull his “working with the companies…gameâ€. We all know who the FAA’s boss is “The Airlines…and the CEO’s†so in reality it would be like being the Prez of the Union again….maybe this time he might get his own private jet out of the deal….the heads of these big positions always do. Think about that when you are finding it hard to pay your bills. :ph34r:

November 21, 2008

A former union leader is a top contender to head the US Federal Aviation Administration, the Wall Street Journal said, citing people close to President-elect Barack Obama's transition team.
Airline consultant Duane Woerth, who was president of the Air Line Pilots Association from 1999 to 2006, has met US House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee Chairman James Oberstar and has his tentative support, people familiar with their discussions told the paper.
But the situation remained fluid, no final decision had been made and other candidates could gain strength, the paper added.
The dynamic also could change if Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid pushed aide Robert Herbert for the FAA post, it said.
(Reuters)

Oberstar is from MN.....Woerthless is former NWA pilot. I'm sure they have known each other for a while.

It sickens me....but doesn't surprise me.

Well there is one way to rain on his parade.....start a phone campaign let Obama know that this man has a less then stellar reputation when it comes to the pilots in this country. :ph34r: I have already made my call....now it is your turn.

×￾×￾ בכוונה לפגוע ×”×￾ויב שלך .... ×￾תה ל×￾ טוב יותר מ×￾שר הו×￾ ... ×￾תה יותר גרוע.

ברוכי×￾ הב×￾×™×￾ לישר×￾ל .

Well, it could be argued that, whether it likes it or not, US must work with the FAA to stay in business. So this dude's potential appointment to this post may have an impact.

That said, I'm never surprised when that boob Oberstar does something bone-headed. Like listen to Katie Hanni, but that's another topic for another thread.

When I read the article below… off of Airwise news I almost fell off my chair. (And I don’t drink) Duane Woerth-less might head the US Federal Aviation Administration …This is the man who was making around $495,000.00 a year when men and women he was supposed to be representing where losing their pensions and their jobs. Not only NO but Hell “NOâ€. While he is now living in the lap of luxury and hob knobbing with the DC crowd…those same pilots he turned his back on for a big paycheck are having to work overseas…with long periods away from their families. Once again he would pull his “working with the companies…gameâ€. We all know who the FAA’s boss is “The Airlines…and the CEO’s†so in reality it would be like being the Prez of the Union again….maybe this time he might get his own private jet out of the deal….the heads of these big positions always do. Think about that when you are finding it hard to pay your bills. :ph34r:

November 21, 2008

A former union leader is a top contender to head the US Federal Aviation Administration, the Wall Street Journal said, citing people close to President-elect Barack Obama's transition team.
Airline consultant Duane Woerth, who was president of the Air Line Pilots Association from 1999 to 2006, has met US House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee Chairman James Oberstar and has his tentative support, people familiar with their discussions told the paper.
But the situation remained fluid, no final decision had been made and other candidates could gain strength, the paper added.
The dynamic also could change if Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid pushed aide Robert Herbert for the FAA post, it said.
(Reuters)

Yep more of that "Change" you can count on crapola...

hopenosis.gif

Back