East takes over Current West Flights

Hope777

Veteran
Aug 19, 2002
Looking at the Schedule for Las Vegas, it appears that USAirways will take over TWO Routes currently operated by America West. The LAS-RDU and LAS-MIA routes effective Apirl 3rd, will be operated USAirways A319 Aircraft.

Looking at the Schedule for Las Vegas, it appears that USAirways will take over TWO Routes currently operated by America West. The LAS-RDU and LAS-MIA routes effective Apirl 3rd, will be operated USAirways A319 Aircraft.

HP will be kicking up it's schedule in PHL on Apr 2 more flights out PHL SEA & PHL-PDX have been talked about among other flights. Handled by station ramp staff and passenger service. Load Control PHL will handle the W&B.

HP will be kicking up it's schedule in PHL on Apr 2 more flights out PHL SEA & PHL-PDX have been talked about among other flights. Handled by station ramp staff and passenger service. Load Control PHL will handle the W&B.

PHL (or PIT)-PDX was on the table for some time at US; it'd be interesting to see how that one pans out.

MDW was the other one. We were also supposed to start flying mainline jets into MDW.

Does West fly to PDX? I do not have a route map in front of me, but the start up costs of PHL-PDX would be nil if so. Good move! More international and East coast connections. :up: I am starting to taste the koolaid...

Does West fly to PDX? I do not have a route map in front of me, but the start up costs of PHL-PDX would be nil if so. Good move! More international and East coast connections. :up: I am starting to taste the koolaid...

This is one of the huge benefits of this merger. Now US needs to capitalize on it. I would love to see a BNA-PHX flight, for example. Or a SLC-PHL.

This is one of the huge benefits of this merger. Now US needs to capitalize on it. I would love to see a BNA-PHX flight, for example. Or a SLC-PHL.

With Doug's momma not far outside of BNA it's a distinct possiblity.

But seriously, the brain power in route planning has been greatly beefed up in the last month so look for a schedule change like a bat out of :censored: within the year.

Back