Election year 2020

Well, looky here! Pelosi didn't take Trump or his warning seriously! Note the date!

91695990_617939548758889_862550950546505728_n.jpg

Yahoo’s just sent me an email apparently the Bern is dropping out so no one’s gonna be feeling the bern

They have decided they can't win with Biden, so what they going to do?.........
mail

Well, looky here! Pelosi didn't take Trump or his warning seriously! Note the date!
Wasn't that also the same speech he was reading? Let me ask you...if Pelosi would have not torn the speech up and later tried to do something to prepare for the possibility of coronavirus, would Trump have been more receptive to that since she was nice to him Because while he most likely had the speech bronzed and put on the mantle with his baby shoes....he didn't seem to heed what he read.

Wasn't that also the same speech he was reading? Let me ask you...if Pelosi would have not torn the speech up and later tried to do something to prepare for the possibility of coronavirus, would Trump have been more receptive to that since she was nice to him Because while he most likely had the speech bronzed and put on the mantle with his baby shoes....he didn't seem to heed what he read.
The answer to that K.C. is:........But she did!

How's the weather there on fantasy island?

K.C. I give you more credit for having a little more intelligence than your fellow liberal Bears, but can you in true faith back crazy Biden for President? Now he is trying to tell us that Trump is holding up the stimulus checks because he wants to sign each one? https://bb4sp.com/joe-biden-believe...-because-trump-wants-to-physically-sign-them/
Yes. I can back Biden. Indeed, I wish Biden would have run in 2016. Trump probably thinks he CAN sign them all...after all...nobody knows more about signing checks than Donald Trump. I would take Biden in a heartbeat over Trump. But you know how so many closet Trump supporters said that they didn't vote FOR Trump....they voted AGAINST HIllary. Well...fair is fair...I wouldn't vote FOR that run over skunk in the road, but I WILL vote against Trump. Even if the skunk is running against him.

Latest posts