Election year 2020

Pelosi tore up his speech on February 6. Trump was poo pooing this virus he mentioned in the SOTU on Februrary 7.

On a side note - I hope you are safe and well.
K.C. I believe you would vote for my old dead Uncle Hary if you thought he'de have a chance to beat Trump! You Liberals have just gone bonkers!

Pelosi tore up his speech on February 6. Trump was poo pooing this virus he mentioned in the SOTU on Februrary 7.

K.C. You are hallucinating again! Pelosi tore up his speech at the end of Tump's SOTU!

K.C. You are hallucinating again! Pelosi tore up his speech at the end of Tump's SOTU!
My bad. It was February 4 and not 7. But you are criticizing Pelosi for tearing up a speech that Trump mentioned Covid. On February 10, Trump was telling the nation that we only had 12 cases, and they were all getting better. Sounds like she paid about as much attention to what Trump was talking about as he did.

And when Trump wanted to restrict travel from China due to the virus the Dems called him racist. This whole thing isn't all his fault. There's plenty of blame to go around.
I also hope all is well with you too.

And when Trump wanted to restrict travel from China due to the virus the Dems called him racist. This whole thing isn't all his fault. There's plenty of blame to go around.
I also hope all is well with you too.

I didn't call him racist with the travel ban. However, he "play to the base" by referring to it as the "China Virus/Chinese virus" was a tad on the racist side. On another board, a rabid Trump fan made a post about how to punish China "and the Chinese people". My girlfriend has an adopted daughter who lives in Brooklyn who happens to be Chinese. 25 years growing up in America and she was accosted on the street for not wearing a mask (in the early days of the problems in NYC) . I wonder where that person got the idea that she was the bad one. FWIW - it was around the time T Rump was using the "Chinese Virus" talk. That's my real problem with Trump. Most leaders tend to think before they speak. Trump babbles on without thinking, then spends then next week blasting people for criticizing him for what he said.

Reactions: Kev3188
I didn't call him racist with the travel ban. However, he "play to the base" by referring to it as the "China Virus/Chinese virus" was a tad on the racist side. On another board, a rabid Trump fan made a post about how to punish China "and the Chinese people". My girlfriend has an adopted daughter who lives in Brooklyn who happens to be Chinese. 25 years growing up in America and she was accosted on the street for not wearing a mask (in the early days of the problems in NYC) . I wonder where that person got the idea that she was the bad one. FWIW - it was around the time T Rump was using the "Chinese Virus" talk. That's my real problem with Trump. Most leaders tend to think before they speak. Trump babbles on without thinking, then spends then next week blasting people for criticizing him for what he said.

KCF.
Yes. Everything you articulated on, brings the ' Botton Line' of the equation to this: ORANGE MAN = M O R O N !!!!

KCF.
Yes. Everything you articulated on, brings the ' Botton Line' of the equation to this: ORANGE MAN = M O R O N !!!!
I think I may have 'Bottoned out'.

5081563.jpg

With all that is going on, has everyone forgotten about this man?
John-Durham-Bob-Child-AP-640x480.jpg

Latest posts