Election year 2020

When you go to vote consider this:
97458198_293993991613197_6305157658638811136_n.jpg

Get BACK in YOUR CAGE !!!!!!!!!!

Well "ain't" he the man?
Biden To Black Voters: If You Support President Trump "You Ain't Black"
safe_image.php

LOL! Even x would like this one!........ Oh; yea! How true it is!

I just posted two pictures of Trump with a teenage Ivanka on his lap. Did you not see those?
Yes I did. I told you very specifically

I agree it is a bit odd but I would not call it perverse.

Do you not remember my reply?

The fact you keep asking me the same question over and over during the last week makes me wonder if you are going senile. That is not a dig, it is a real concern.

you got me there....but tell me....if a had a photo of a friend with his teenage daughter on his lap, what would your thoughts be about that?
I would wonder what the hell you were doing with a picture of someone else's daughter KCFlyer.

Has his teenage daughter on his lap. Agrees with a national radio host that his daughter is a piece of ass. Tells a national talk show that if she wasn't his daughter, perhaps he'd be dating her. And considering he calls her "beautiful" and agrees that she is a fine piece of ass, I think we all know what "dating" means.
I was not aware of these videos previously. Now that you have brought them to my attention I agree there are a lot of red flags there.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...ndressed-backstage-howard-stern-a7357866.htmlAlright I will look further into it. You have my attention.

Absolutely no argument from me, however the guy you are defending OWNS the Miss Univers pageant, and as the owner, feels that it's his right to check out dressing rooms whenever he wants. Think about that...you think those pageants are a magnet for pervs...yet you are defending a guy who bought the damn magnet.
Let me be clear. I was not defending Trump. I simply said the photos you provided were not evidence of anything inappropriate by themselves. However the photos mixed with the comments I only recently became aware of definitely got my attention. Only a fool would dismiss the multiple times he made such comments. You could attribute an one of those events to someone saying something inappropriate and stupid but multiple times is indefensible.

It's out there....Trump not only not taking offense....he agreed. Could you give me your thoughts on this pervert.
I am going to take a couple of days and consider my response. I assume you will extend me that courtesy with no snarky remarks.

Agree, but there will be much effort put iinto the claim that the hydroxychloroquine cured him of the Covid-19. People, he's got several thousand gallons of that stuff to unload before he stops promoting it.
"Gallons"? I was under the impression it was a pill? And from what I've read, it's not that easy to come by! Enlighten me oh wise one on all this stuff " he's got to unload"!