Election year 2020

Whatever. I repeat, why don't you start taking` it as a preventative. Could it be that you don't trust the medical expertise of the Donald? Or, maybe it's because...

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/pub...atients-at-greater-risk-of-death-study-finds/

Headline: "
Antimalarial drug promoted by Trump puts coronavirus patients at greater risk of death, study finds (Study looked at 97,000 infected patients.)

Not judgin. Just sayin.
Headline! The Study is total B.S.!!!! Just sayin!

God help us, he doesn't even know how to use a phone! ........And the Democrats want to put the nukes in his hands? What would happen if he pushed the wrong button? ..........Opps!

Alright KCFlyer I told you I would take a couple of days to consider my response. Here it is.

I agree that the comments made by Trump regarding his daughter are very suspicious. Given the fact it happened multiple times is very concerning. I think most private citizens would have been investigated had they made those remarks.

I also agree with you that Trump has a history of abusing his power. A man entering the dressing room of women is entirely inappropriate (though the fact you Dems support gender identity makes you hypocrites). A man trying to force a women into a sexual encounter or violating her person is unacceptable. If he was willing to abuse power then he is willing to abuse it now.

That being said you hardly have the high morale ground supporting Biden after his inappropriate public shows of affection. I don't know that he is any better than Trump in that respect. There is also the accusation of his senility and the fact that it is pretty common knowledge he is in bed with the Ukraine.

I find it odd that Democrats supported Hillary Clinton last term knowing her husband has a history of infidelity and inappropriate relationships with subordinates while she turned a blind eye. It seems Democrat standards ebb and flow depending on whatever suits them at the moment. Frankly I can't understand wanting to vote for a doormat.

All points considered I don't think we are any better off with a senile man showing inappropriate affection for his granddaughter (and other children) than a narcissist showing inappropriate affection toward his daughter.

Let's be honest. They both have baggage and they both suck but that is who we have to choose from. You just have to support the one you feel is most aligned with the issues you find important and the values you adhere to.

I wish we had another option but we don't. This is where we find ourselves so we have to made do.

Frankly I rather support someone who claims to value conservative ideology (though I doubt his sincerity) then someone who adheres to leftist ideology but, you already knew that.

1589695969603.png

xUT if you are going to make posts, especially ones with photos of minor children (at the time the photo was taken) try to deal in facts and not some fantasy you concocted to sway public opinion.

Putting that picture of that young girl with that made up statement is in bad form.

I think deep down you know that.

Don't be vile.

Stick with facts.

xUT if you are going to make posts, especially ones with photos of minor children (at the time the photo was taken) try to deal in facts and not some fantasy you concocted to sway public opinion.

Putting that picture of that young girl with that made up statement is in bad form.

I think deep down you know that.

Don't be vile.

Stick with facts.
Your funny....
Why don't you beat up some of your Trumpeets for the **** they post, mine are typically mild in comparison.
That's ok because I know your self centered and myopic.
Have a nice weekend...
:D

PatOnTheHead.gif

Your funny....
Why don't you beat up some of your Trumpeets for the **** they post, mine are typically mild in comparison.
That's ok because I know your self centered and myopic.
Have a nice weekend...
:D

View attachment 15311
Self centered and myopic is creating a fiction using the photo of a minor child to push your political agenda.

Don't try to outsmart me xUT. You're not equipped for the job.

Alright KCFlyer I told you I would take a couple of days to consider my response. Here it is.

I agree that the comments made by Trump regarding his daughter are very suspicious. Given the fact it happened multiple times is very concerning. I think most private citizens would have been investigated had they made those remarks.

I also agree with you that Trump has a history of abusing his power. A man entering the dressing room of women is entirely inappropriate (though the fact you Dems support gender identity makes you hypocrites). A man trying to force a women into a sexual encounter or violating her person is unacceptable. If he was willing to abuse power then he is willing to abuse it now.

That being said you hardly have the high morale ground supporting Biden after his inappropriate public shows of affection. I don't know that he is any better than Trump in that respect. There is also the accusation of his senility and the fact that it is pretty common knowledge he is in bed with the Ukraine.

I find it odd that Democrats supported Hillary Clinton last term knowing her husband has a history of infidelity and inappropriate relationships with subordinates while she turned a blind eye. It seems Democrat standards ebb and flow depending on whatever suits them at the moment. Frankly I can't understand wanting to vote for a doormat.

All points considered I don't think we are any better off with a senile man showing inappropriate affection for his granddaughter (and other children) than a narcissist showing inappropriate affection toward his daughter.

Let's be honest. They both have baggage and they both suck but that is who we have to choose from. You just have to support the one you feel is most aligned with the issues you find important and the values you adhere to.

I wish we had another option but we don't. This is where we find ourselves so we have to made do.

Frankly I rather support someone who claims to value conservative ideology (though I doubt his sincerity) then someone who adheres to leftist ideology but, you already knew that.

So...nevermind that Trump has made it very clear that he wouldn't mind porking his own daughter....or that he feels he has the right to walk into YOUR daughters dressing room while she is naked or nearly naked....or he "grabs women by the pu...y...he's has conservative values (that he didn't hold prior to 2016). So just for the record...here is what you are voting for:

Attachments

• Ivanka-Trump-sitting-on-Donald-Trumps-lap-1-640x395.png
    Ivanka-Trump-sitting-on-Donald-Trumps-lap-1-640x395.png
    120.9 KB · Views: 183
  • Dyh3vjVWsAEnnAb.jpg
    Dyh3vjVWsAEnnAb.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 173
  • Donald-Trump-and-Ivanka-Trump-Vanity-Fair.png
    Donald-Trump-and-Ivanka-Trump-Vanity-Fair.png
    282.8 KB · Views: 182
  • ivanka-childhood-3.jpg
    ivanka-childhood-3.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 182
  • Donald-Trump-and-Ivanka-in-a-photograph-640x422.png
    Donald-Trump-and-Ivanka-in-a-photograph-640x422.png
    123.7 KB · Views: 174
So...nevermind that Trump has made it very clear that he wouldn't mind porking his own daughter....or that he feels he has the right to walk into YOUR daughters dressing room while she is naked or nearly naked....or he "grabs women by the pu...y...he's has conservative values (that he didn't hold prior to 2016). So just for the record...here is what you are voting for:
Did you even read what I wrote?

I am starting to think you have something severely mentally wrong with you.

That is why I hate having any kind of conversation with you dumb bastards because you fixate on what you feel you can use instead of what was actually said, twist it to fit your narrative, and dismiss everything else.

Perhaps you can look at the totality of the post and respond to that instead of being a manipulative douche and misrepresenting me to fit your agenda..

Latest posts