Election year 2020

Was just listening to the late ( GREAT) Frank Sinatra song, SEPTEMBER SONG !

" And the Days Dwindle Down,......... to a Precious FEW,......... September,........." NOVEMBER " !!!!!!!!!!!

HA HA HA HA HA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well, I see I haven't missed anything while I had you on ignore! You still have your head up your tailpipe!

102591679_3116647858424177_5354209332038145643_n.jpg

Bears, let's call this thing what it is!......... If you think Biden will make a good President, you are as dumb as a box of rocks! ........ Now, saying that, I will give you the benefit of doubt, and say that is not the case. So what are we really talking about here? I believe this is nothing more than an anti-Trump movement vs, a pro-Biden one....... Now tell me I'm wrong because Biden on his own merits, without all the radical left-wing media hip and money, couldn't get elected as D.C. dog catcher!

Last edited:
OBAMA won (obviously) because the Black vote MADE ABSOLUTELY SURE that they (With zero excuses) GOT OUT AND VOTED !!

With 'Brothers' getting 'offed' by cops every other day, practically NATION WIDE, I fully expect the above folks WILL come out in Droves, almost similar to the level for Obama !

OBAMA won (obviously) because the Black vote MADE ABSOLUTELY SURE that they (With zero excuses) GOT OUT AND VOTED !!

With 'Brothers' getting 'offed' by cops every other day, practically NATION WIDE, I fully expect the above folks WILL come out in Droves, almost similar to the level for Obama !
Oh! And if they don't, they're just not black!........ Oh my! Didn't someone else just say that?