Election year 2020

Straight from the White Supremacist channel.

You know, Dog'.
I've been wanting to make this 'observation' of Insp69, for quite a while now.

He's a Very ' PECULIAR ' Individual, often times on the 'THICK' side.
I'd Wager significantly, that the composition of his CRANIUM is that of 'CHROME STEEL' !

Dear Lord, I HOPE he's received his pre-order of PROZAC, because it has been reported that Eli Lilly (the manufacturer) is heavily 'back-logged', with orders mainly going to states, South-of-the-Mason Dixon-Line !

You know, Dog'.
I've been wanting to make this 'observation' of Insp69, for quite a while now.

He's a Very ' PECULIAR ' Individual, often times on the 'THICK' side.
I'd Wager significantly, that the composition of his CRANIUM is that of 'CHROME STEEL' !

Dear Lord, I HOPE he's received his pre-order of PROZAC, because it has been reported that Eli Lilly (the manufacturer) is heavily 'back-logged', with orders mainly going to states, South-of-the-Mason Dixon-Line !
Just curious Bears, that reference to "South-of-the-Mason Dixon-Line", what was that all about?

x74hhzz15ry31.jpg

Just curious Bears, that reference to "South-of-the-Mason Dixon-Line", what was that all about?

OK, my severely Challenged buddy.

I 'think' that you can follow along with this simple (as in Simpleton) tiny clue.

It's a color, like in the color of 'most' apples, or the color of Santa Claus's suit.

Further more, YOU wont be the ONLY one requiring massive does's of PROZAC, on 11/03 !