Election year 2020

UR full of Chit'. (Here's why);

You PRO CHOICE after a 12/13 year old gets RAPED ??????

You PRO CHOICE if the Mothers life becomes in danger before birth ?

WELL ?????????????????
Bears, you won't like what I am about to say, but here it is, There are always exceptions to any given rule or belief. Mine would be let the baby live in the 12/13-year-old only to the point where if doing so would endanger the mother's life and there would be no other alternative but to take it. But only with a second concurring opinion that taking the life of that unborn baby was the only way to save the Mother. Same with any Mother to be............ Tough question! And one you probably won't agree with! But so be it!

Last edited:
Keep this in mind when you go to vote! These are the same people that were involved in the 2016 election!

20200912-200104.jpg

Bears, you won't like what I am about to say, but here it is, There are always exceptions to any given rule or belief. Mine would be let the baby live in the 12/13-year-old only to the point where if doing so would endanger the mother's life and there would be no other alternative but to take it. But only with a second concurring opinion that taking the life of that unborn baby was the only way to save the Mother. Same with any Mother to be............ Tough question! And one you probably won't agree with! But so be it!

SO, you NEANDERTHAL baboon.
YOU would want to make a 12/13 year old girl/child carry a baby to term, AFTER she was most likely 'ripped open' by her own father, or adult brother, not counting the psychological trauma of the attack, let alone the (surely) brutal pain of delivery ???

Also Insp69, tell me again PLEASE, where you stand on " PRAY away the GAY " ???

OH, and before you 'Hit me with YOUR Christian, NEW TESTAMENT, Only, Bible', be aware that their are perhaps a BILLION people on the face-of-this-earth that " YOUR " bible is an opinionated HISTORY BOOK !

PS, Retired REPUBLICAN Supreme Court Justice Sandra Day O'Conner, say HI' !!

Last edited:
SO, you NEANDERTHAL baboon.
YOU would want to make a 12/13 year old girl/child carry a baby to term, AFTER she was most likely 'ripped open' by her own father, or adult brother, not counting the psychological trauma of the attack, let alone the (surely) brutal pain of delivery ???

Also Insp69, tell me again PLEASE, where you stand on " PRAY away the GAY " ???

OH, and before you 'Hit me with YOUR Christian, NEW TESTAMENT, Only, Bible', be aware that their are perhaps a BILLION people on the face-of-this-earth that " YOUR " bible is an opinionated HISTORY BOOK !

PS, Retired REPUBLICAN Supreme Court Justice Sandra Day O'Conner, say HI' !!
This response is so typical, and predictably Bears! He asked a tough question! Most people would have avoided an answer. I gave him my opinion. I don't believe Bears would have the balls to do the same! Take it for what it is, or don't!
Kamala Harris supports abortion right up to BIRTH. Full term, 8 lb babies. Think about that.
(are you okay with that?)

Last edited:
This response is so typical, and predictably Bears! He asked a tough question! Most people would have avoided an answer. I gave him my opinion. I don't believe Bears would have the balls to do the same! Take it for what it is, or don't!
Kamala Harris supports abortion right up to BIRTH. Full term, 8 lb babies. Think about that.

Answer my question/post # 874 !

Never mind your chitty' attempt of S P I N !! ( It makes YOU look/sound like the M O R O N) !!

Yea! look in the mirror and you'll see one! You've got a warped mind Bears! You really should get some help!

I need help ?

UR the Dumbest S O B that God ever gave a breath to, But UR issue, is that Your NOT even aware that you're B R E A T H I N G !!

Then again Insp69, You're Soooo Far Gone, INFECTED With T-A-S, (T-Rump ADDICTED Syndrome/Stockholm Syndrome) that NOTHING, at this point could save your useless asss !

Last edited:

Latest posts