Election Recount

cltrat

Veteran
Aug 29, 2007
http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/201...-jill-stein-s-election-recount-effort-n688601

lol a scam plain and simple, here we have a woman who got only slightly more votes for POTUS than I did is bilking people for millions to pay for a recount.
For the cherry on top the Clinton campaign who roasted Trump for weeks for not committing to accepting election results is happily joining in in a massive display of hypocrisy.
For all of you lefties who came on ripping Trump about it like the liberal puppets you are, if you don't feel stupid you sure as hell look it.

apparently hypocrisy doesn't bother you
carry on looking for Pete seems to be your obsession

That was a response to a question not asked.

Again; what difference does a recount in the Midwest make to you? You're not paying, right?

no I'm not paying I'm not a gullible liberal, and the difference it makes is showing what massive hypocrites liberals are in general.
If you want to throw money away do it investigating the DNC for rigging the primaries so Bernie had no shot to win.
Thats where all those idiot protesters should direct their anger as well

Did you expect anything different from these people? In the debate when Trump was asked if he would absolutely accept the results and Hillary called his response "horrifying" I knew right there that when she lost she would challenge the results. I was wrong until recently when that imbecile Jill Stein called for a recount in three states And the Clinton campaign BACKED it. It does not really mean much anyway. Trump will be President. It will be fun however to watch all the lefties hopes be crushed a second time.

We all pay for the recount, Kev, in that we as a society have to tolerate another couple weeks of hearing about how there's still a snowball's chance in Cuba that Hillary can win.

Stein hasn't been very upfront about the reality of a recount in PA. That requires court approval, and proving there's reasonable doubt or just cause is a lot more problematic.

Hillary has a much chance of winning after the recount as the USA does about seeing Trump's financial obligations and conflicts of interest.

so why is she doing it then? does she want to add hypocrite to dishonest as whats she's known for?

this is hilarious really the three liberals who have responded have all offered up some smart assed remark

when we all know that had this been reversed and it was Trump doing this one of them would have long since starting a thread ripping him apart. I f any of you denies it you're simply being dishonest.

https://medium.com/@marceelias/list...-an-audit-and-recount-2a904717ea39#.2plruj7vs

From Marc Elias - Clinton Campaign Attorney

"Beyond the post-election audit, Green Party candidate Jill Stein announced Friday that she will exercise her right as a candidate to pursue a recount in the state of Wisconsin. She has indicated plans to also seek recounts in Pennsylvania and Michigan. Because we had not uncovered any actionable evidence of hacking or outside attempts to alter the voting technology, we had not planned to exercise this option ourselves, but now that a recount has been initiated in Wisconsin, we intend to participate in order to ensure the process proceeds in a manner that is fair to all sides."

"If Jill Stein follows through as she has promised and pursues recounts in Pennsylvania and Michigan, we will take the same approach in those states as well. We do so fully aware that the number of votes separating Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton in the closest of these states — Michigan — well exceeds the largest margin ever overcome in a recount. But regardless of the potential to change the outcome in any of the states, we feel it is important, on principle, to ensure our campaign is legally represented in any court proceedings and represented on the ground in order to monitor the recount process itself."

no I'm not paying I'm not a gullible liberal, and the difference it makes is showing what massive hypocrites liberals are in general.
If you want to throw money away do it investigating the DNC for rigging the primaries so Bernie had no shot to win.
Thats where all those idiot protesters should direct their anger as well

so why is she doing it then? does she want to add hypocrite to dishonest as whats she's known for?

this is hilarious really the three liberals who have responded have all offered up some smart assed remark

when we all know that had this been reversed and it was Trump doing this one of them would have long since starting a thread ripping him apart. I f any of you denies it you're simply being dishonest.

3rd request: How does this affect you?

You're not paying, you don't live in any of the states involved, and at worst your candidate's claims of a "rigged" election will be proven right.

Latest posts