Election year 2020

Oh, have you noticed the New York Times seem to be turning away from Joe Biden by publishing an artiicial about the DOJ's investigation into his son Hunter's foreign financial dealings! ......... Interesting! I'm asking myself, why would they do that now after the election? They've known about this for months and have tried to hush it up as much as possible! So why would the voice of the progressive movement the New York Times turn on him now? ....... Your thoughts?.

Last edited:
Oh, have you noticed the New York Times seem to be turning away from Joe Biden by publishing an artiicial about the DOJ's investigation into his son Hunter's foreign financial dealings! ......... Interesting! I'm asking myself, why would they do that now after the election? They've known about this for months and have tried to hush it up as much as possible! So why would the voice of the progressive movement the New York Times turn on him now? ....... Your thoughts?.
My thoughts? I didn't vote for Hunter Biden. But....since deficits don't matter....the US should spend money investigating the Presidents son.

My thoughts? I didn't vote for Hunter Biden. But....since deficits don't matter....the US should spend money investigating the Presidents son.
Oh, but from what I'm hearing, it's not just Hunter.. They are looking at the whole Biden family. But my interests go beyond that. We all know Hunter is on the take from multipal foreign countries. My question is on timing........ Why now after the election.

At least we admit it. California taxpayers had their tax dollars go to Mississippi, Arkansas and West Virginia....would Texans be willing to give THEIR tax money...especially if those red states are "pulll yourself up by your bootstraps" states?
Ask them.

A substantial amount of California taxes are either funding illegal immigrant programs, or are used for direct payments to them.
Yes but you notice KCFlyer does not seem to have an issue with that. In my 10 years on this forum I have NEVER seen him bring that up. Though I have seen it brought up and totally ignored by him.

Thank you moderators. It seems like I've been released from the " Field of 'MAZE' , just before Xmas " I am THANKFUL !!

Those of us, who have made the " Journey ", will attest to the fact that one can't believe that folks we once thought deceased, are still on DEVILS ISLAND !!

NHBB's !

Last edited:
Oh, but from what I'm hearing, it's not just Hunter.. They are looking at the whole Biden family. But my interests go beyond that. We all know Hunter is on the take from multipal foreign countries. My question is on timing........ Why now after the election.

Soooo my (light weight ) friend. Were back to HB, NOW that the BABOON got Decimated ????

Best you keep your 'eye peeled' on LETITIA JAMES and CYRUS VANCE Jr of the Atty. Generals Office of State !!

Yes but you notice KCFlyer does not seem to have an issue with that. In my 10 years on this forum I have NEVER seen him bring that up. Though I have seen it brought up and totally ignored by him.
That's because he has no answer for it. As I've stated before, I grew up in Southern California but was lucky enough to get my family out of there in 1992. And I thought it was bad then!......... It's really a shame because California was such a beautiful State. When I was in High School, it was all about surfing, music, cars, and girls!

upload_2020-12-14_20-19-46.gif

That's because he has no answer for it. As I've stated before, I grew up in Southern California but was lucky enough to get my family out of there in 1992. And I thought it was bad then!......... It's really a shame because California was such a beautiful State. When I was in High School, it was all about surfing, music, cars, and girls!
As a resident of Kansas (or MIssissippi or Arkansas or Alabama) I don't care what California spends California state taxes on....I'm just thankful that the FEDERAL taxes California pays are coming to my state.

Back to the election.
Will the military have to drag Trump ( and his family ) kicking and screaming out of the White House?
:eek:
I hope they do. And I hope it's at gunpoint. And if they have to...rough him up a little. I mean...he encourages HIS security staff to do that at his rallies

Latest posts