Election year 2020

So you’re one of those rooting for people to suffer? All because your side lost?

Pure garbage boomer!

Nope. Just pointing out how your hero was taking all the credit for the runup, but is somehow realizing that maybe one person didn't have that much impact on the stock market. I don't want people to suffer...heck....even some of my money is impacted by this crap. But I sure enjoy watching Trump trying to find someone or something to blame for his beloved stock market falling. AND....."how's your 401K doing" most likely WON'T play as big a role in his campaign as it did in late 2019.

Nope. Just pointing out how your hero was taking all the credit for the runup, but is somehow realizing that maybe one person didn't have that much impact on the stock market. I don't want people to suffer...heck....even some of my money is impacted by this crap. But I sure enjoy watching Trump trying to find someone or something to blame for his beloved stock market falling. AND....."how's your 401K doing" most likely WON'T play as big a role in his campaign as it did in late 2019.

Still better off then having Clinton I’m the White House!

Wow! Trump really did do damage to your mental state. You hope for death and despair on the American people all because “Orange Man Bad”.
You know something....I'm UP despite the stock market because I 'lost out" on this great growth of the Trump miracle. Sorry other people got greedy. I'll take that to mean your 401K ain't looking good.

Latest posts